“Great food, great location, great shop”
Review of Morris & Brown

Morris & Brown
Ranked #21 of 41 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A contemporary style cafe/restaurant and shop offering stunning views alongside Broadway Tower. An ideal place to meet to sit beside the log fire in winter or on the outside terrace when the sun shines. Tasty food - breakfasts, lunches, cream teas, cakes - served throughout the day accompanied by fine teas, coffees or even a glass of wine. Before you leave explore the inspiring collection of gifts in the shop made by some of Britain's innovative and up-and-coming design talent. From handbags to cushions, jewellery to mugs, clothing and cards - you will find something for every occasion.
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I took my grandma here on a lunch date and we both had a great time.
The view is fab, relatively easy to find and ample parking.
Loved all the food choices, all hand made and looked DELICIOUS.
Only issue was the price... Unsure if small pie & salad was worth £11 and soup £5.50...
BUT we had a very enjoyable time.

The sausages rolls are to die for by the way and my Grandma very highly recommends their quiche
Perfect on a cold winters day or for a summer time stop!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Arrived just before lunch and ordered 2 coffees, one decaff for my pregnant wife and a couple of juice boxes for the kids.
It was quite busy with long queues for the till however queued up again after 20 mins to get the kids a ginger bread man each and asked about the coffee, told it was on the way.

When chased again it was clear that the order had been lost, these things happen and I would have been forgiving.
However a simple apology wasn't forthcoming from any of the 3 staff engaged!

When the coffee finally arrived 45 mins after I had ordered, again without an apology, we asked which one was decaffeinated.
The question was met with an annoyed expression followed by a vague glance at both cups then an indication that one of them was.
As the cups were identical with no distinguishing markings it was clear that they were both regular coffee which created further annoyance.

Appreciate it was busy but manners cost nothing and make all the difference.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Looks beautiful and we were glad to take refuge from the cold. Husband asked about the pies and was told that they are bought in- but the menu & blackboard clearly states that they are homemade. At £10.90. I'd want a home made pie- but I guess that buying them in makes them more expensive.
All in all, it was quite expensive at almost £5 for a kid's meal. The cake was rather dry. But the staff (of which I counted 8!) were really friendly and the place seemed well run.
Worth popping in for a warm cuppa after a visit to the tower.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We visited the Broadway Tower on a cold and windy day so decided to duck into this cafe for a bit of respite from the conditions. We planned to only have a coffee and be on our way but after being inside the cosy, modern furnished establishment with great food on the menu we decided to stay a bit longer.
The plates available were classic british dishes with a bit of a modern twist. Needless to say we enjoyed it a lot and would highly recommend if you are visiting the tower or are in the area.

1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Whilst I could see all around me very tempting displays of food my cake was dry so I reduced my score accordingly. For a treat and a nice place to stop off after the tower it's invaluable.