Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$53
View deal
Trip.comUS$61
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
1,326 results
All reviews beefeater next door petrol station beefeater restaurant country park meal deal no air con good nights sleep busy road co op main road night's sleep no lift comfortable stay stratford upon avon family room reception staff comfy bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2022

I stayed for 2 nights for a work trip. The room was clean and well presented. Although there isn't a perfect phone signal, the free wifi worked well and I was able to watch Netflix/channel 4 catch-up with no issues (they offer premium wifi for £5 per 24 hours but it wasn't needed).

Sophie and Charlotte at reception were lovely and were both helpful!

Breakfast was served in the Beefeater next door. It was a classic British-type breakfast with hot food to order and continental and was good.

I would definitely stay here again if I needed a hotel in the area.

Reviewed 26 May 2022

This is one of the most depressing hotels I've ever stayed in. No phone signal inside the hotel, wifi doesn't work, room at a permanent 20 degrees C with no way of adjusting. If you open the window to cool it down the noise from the traffic is deafening. I slept very poorly. The room was on a dark, infinitely long corridor and wasn't cleaned for the duration of my 2 day stay. The only reason this review doesn't get 1 star is that the staff were very pleasant. I've stayed in plenty of good Premier Inns in my time. This wasn't one of them.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Evesham hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We’re very sorry that you had a disappointing stay with us recently due to the hot temperature of your room which caused an uncomfortable sleep. This certainly isn't the experience we would expect for you. Apologies also for the signal/Wi-Fi issues, the external noise, and the room not being serviced as expected.

Sadly, not all of our hotels include air conditioning. In hotels which don't, our teams do try to make rooms more comfortable by providing fans and thinner sheets. We apologise if this did not help during your stay.

If air conditioning is important when staying with us, we would suggest looking out for air conditioning as a listed facility on the hotel's page on our website before booking.

We’ve ensured this feedback has been logged to the Hotel Management team so that they can look into these issues with the team to try and prevent this experience from being repeated again in the future.

Please note that we are currently offering limited housekeeping. This information is available on our website in the 'Clean Protect Promise' section.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we hope we can welcome you for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Megan

Reviewed 23 May 2022

The Hotel was very well appointed for visiting Evesham a 10 min drive. The staff were lovely, the room was fab, so clean and tidy. The bed was so comfortable. We chose to eat at the Beefeater next door. The staff were so welcoming and the food was lovely.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 May 2022

Basically all of the above. Strong smell of sewerage around the entrance which permeates into the hotel.
Rooms shabby, dripping taps, dull and worn furniture. Impossible to adjust the air con
Food in the nearby restaurant was dire and the Wifi almost non existent and along with it being literally a black spot for a phone signal I couldn’t do any work or keep I touch with the outside world.
Avoid.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank holidayer73
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Evesham hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We’re very sorry that you were left disappointed by the cleanliness standards in your room on arrival. This certainly isn't the experience we would expect for you.

The safety and wellbeing of our guests and teams has always been incredibly important to us and everyone in our hotels should rightly expect a safe, clean and protected environment. The Coronavirus crisis has brought this into sharp focus, which is why we have launched a new rigorous, daily cleaning regime across all our hotels. We apologise you found your room to not be up to the high standard we would expect.

We have ensured this feedback has been logged to the Hotel Management team so that they can look into these issues with our Housekeeping teams to prevent this experience from being repeated again in the future.

James

Reviewed 20 May 2022

There isn't mobile phone service available at this location. The internet was also down throughout my stay, so I could not make or receive calls or do any work. Which was a disaster for me as I was there for business. Advice received from reception was to call Virgin myself for assistance, which is ridiculous. I believe there is also a problem with the WIFI strength as reception had a connection but very very slow, but this was not available in my room.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us.

We’re very sorry that you had a disappointing experience due to problems with WiFi and phone signal during your stay. This certainly isn't what we would expect for any of our guests and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused, especially as you were staying for business.

We’ve ensured this feedback has been logged to the Hotel Management so that they can look into these issues with the Reception Team. This will help us to prevent this experience from being repeated in the future.

Again, our apologies and thank you for taking the time to share your review. We hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back to one of our hotels again soon for a more enjoyable stay.

Lauren