US$174
Book now, pay at stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$96
Premier Inn Malvern Hotel(Malvern)(Great Value!)
US$61
PremierInn.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$96
1,041 results
All reviewsspa facilitiesrelaxation roomspa breakhydrotherapy poolsteam roomgreat spachanging roomsfull body massagebusiness parkan industrial estatesalt grottoflip flopssalt roomsun loungerswarm poolfell asleeptreatment area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved the hotel and the outside heated pool. The breakfast was fantastic and the room was comfortable. The staff were all really pleasant. We only stayed one night but would have liked to have stayed longer.

Room Tip: The outside swimming pool is heated so is lovely even on a cold day.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MalvernMalvern, Manager at The Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Angela

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at The Malvern.

I am delighted you had such an enjoyable time and hope you will come and stay with us again, for a little longer next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife had booked this for me as a surprise for my birthday and to celebrate her graduation and we had been looking forward to it greatly. On arrival despite not being able to check in until 3 (which feels quite late for the price you pay especially if only staying 1 night) we were greeted nicely and shown around the facilities.
We had a few hours before our treatments so we went and used the facilities and I have to admit these were brilliant. The pool was lovely and warm, and the sauna and steam rooms etc were excellent. We had a great few hours relaxing and we were spoilt by the amazing weather as well. We enjoyed lazing around and having a few drinks which were served to us by the staff, who were polite and very helpful. After a few hours we went to have our treatments and again the lady on the spa reception was very helpful and welcoming. My wife's treatment she was extremely happy with, mine was ok, but nothing spectacular, however we then went to the relaxation room which was quite poor. The room was very bright and 3 people came in who proceeded to talk very loudly to each other so we both didn't get to relax like we were hoping. A recommendation is staff should monitor this room and ask guests to be quiet if they are too loud. We then went and spent another few in the pool and had a great afternoon. So far the weekend was going well. However around 7 we decided to check in and proceeded to our room. I have to admit this was the first disappointing element, the room was very dated and basic, not what we were expecting for £350. The bed was small and the sheets were of poor quality with large numbers of hairs found on pillows and duvet etc. The television was small and dated and whilst we weren't going to lounge around watching TV, it wouldn't take a lot to upgrade it. The refreshment facilities were in the wardrobe and there wasn't a mini bar for us to use which we found strange. We were only left 1 small bottle of water for 2 people and I would of thought compared to other spa facilities a coffee machine would have been provided. The bathroom has seen better days, with stains on the white work and the sealing around the bath coming loose and slightly moldy. There was also areal lack of plug sockets in easy to access places. These may sound like small details but for the price we paid we just expected a bit more. Dinner was very good, and the service was of a good standard, however the quality of the chairs in the restaurant are poor, with springs pushing through and the fabric of the chairs underneath ripped and stained on a number of ones I saw. The restaurant also doesn't feel very welcoming and relaxing as much as other places we have stayed. As said the food was very nice and we enjoyed it very much, however after dinner we were disappointed as there wasn't really anywhere to sit and relax. Again most hotels we have stayed at have a nice comfy bar area with music to relax in, so we decided to just have an early night.
Breakfast however was a major disappointment, on arrival we overheard a number of tables complaining about a 1 hour wait for food, however we ordered pretty quickly and we hoped we might be luckier. The selection of continental food I thought was very poor, no cheese or meats, and you couldn't help yourself to tea or coffee and I had to chase that a number of times but because it was busy I gave up and just had water. 50 minutes later our food had still not arrived but what was very frustrating was others who had arrived after us were now happily eating food. We only ordered a bacon sandwich and a full English. In the end we gave up waiting and I informed the waitress we had to leave as we had to get back for babysitters. We left hungry and very disappointed although the waitress was helpful and this was discounted from our bill, however its not a great way to end an expensive night away.

All in all the hotel has some great positives e.g the Spa, the dinner, the staff, however the negatives do remain especially when you look forward to something so much as we had been.

Room Tip: Amazing spa
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robertsjon

Hello there

Thank you for your feedback on your recent spa package break.

I am disappointed to learn you were unhappy with the bedroom facilities and also the restaurant. I am also sorry to read of your experience with dinner and breakfast. I would like to discuss this further with you and so would be grateful if you could email your contact details to me for this purpose. My email is kristine.valaine@themalvernspa.com

Kristine Valaine, Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We would like to come back for a Spa visit, as we feel it isn't the perfect business trip venue.
Lovely welcome at reception with really helpful staff, they were rather taken aback though when they said breakfast was from 07:00 weekdays and 08:00 weekends and we replied that was far too late as we needed to be gone by 06:30 each day! They said they would see what they could do.
The room was good with comfy beds and chairs, a good selection of teas and coffee plus hot chocolate! Great shower in the bathroom, that was real luxury in the morning.
We only ate one night as the A la Carte menu was rather expensive and fussy. The bar menu was quite limited as well but what we had was tasty and the staff were all really good and when we went to pay they sorted out an early breakfast for us, albeit just a continental.
The breakfast was lovely toast and you could have cereal, delicious warm pastries were most welcome on the first day but sadly not thereafter. Again the staff were really friendly.
Altogether although a lovely hotel but if you're on a business trip with early starts this isn't the place for you/

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hello there

Thank you for your review and feedback.

I am delighted you enjoyed most aspects of your visit. Although we do have many corporate/business guests stay with us, we are a spa hotel with the emphasis being on relaxation and leisure. Where possible, as with yourselves, we do try and accomodate an earlier breakfast when requested.

I hope you will come and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My second visit to malvern with my love and loved every minute of it...We stayed in the Weatherspoons there and would definitely go back again every year...The people are friendly and the malvern hills when u r on the top its got an expectacular views.. Amazing amazing views. I loved it so much. I would recommend it to everyone. It worth a visit..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello there

Thank you for your feedback and I am so pleased you continue to love The Malvern Spa.

Why not come and stay with us next time too- you get to enjoy the facilities for much longer!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Omg yhis place was lovely! When we pulled up at the hotel i was slightly dissapointed due to it being in an industrial area and the building looking very square. However, as soon as we stepped inside the smell of spa hit us and i became excited. The staff welcomed us and were so laid back. There were fresh flowers in the foyer and hall ways. The pool was absolutely stunning especially the outdoor jaquzzi!! It was a real spa experience including candles, loungers, tranquil music and fountains.
We had sandwhichs delivered to the room as it was gone 10pm which was absolutely delicious (i think its their butter). The breakfast was cooked to order which was cooked to perfection and a good range of continental to help your selves. Everything from the cutlery and dinner wear to the cute rolls of butter they put on your table felt such good quality. The rooms were good standard and the bedding was the most comfortable ive ever experienced. The sheets were so luxurious and silky soft pillow cases i even rang them to ask where i can buy their linen! I would love to come back but the only downfall for me is i cant take my daughter as its adult only. She would love to spend a spa day with me there.
Amazing place if u are seeking the perfect spa retreat. Thanks Malvern spa!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zedhash
MalvernMalvern, Manager at The Malvern, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Hi there

I am delighted you had such a wonderful experience at The Malvern.

Your review and feedback is much appreciated and we hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Amy Downton, Spa Manager