“Awesome service, Fantastic food”

Three Pears Beefeater
Ranked #69 of 353 Restaurants in Worcester
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Beefeater's been on an exciting journey since opening our first site in 1974. Now, with over 140 restaurants across the UK, we're known and loved thanks to our famous grills and friendly service. From our mouth-watering steaks to fresh fish and salads, you'll find plenty of great-value meals on the menu. Plus, with a whole range of tasty and nutritious kids' dishes, we're the perfect choice for family meals. Whatever the occasion, celebrate it with Beefeater.
Reviewed 12 December 2020

In these times of Covid 19 it's so nice to go somewhere that is welcoming, clean, well laid out, with screens and a one way system (safety of the staff and the customers has obviously been considered and well executed).

We were met by Ryan at the door, who was friendly and helpful from our arrival until our departure.

FANTASTIC FOOD. One vegi meal and one meaty, both cooked perfectly, with thanks to RJ the chef and again to Ryan as I know he did a wonderful job of my Chocolate brownie with Baileys ice cream

Great value for money, good portion size, couldn't fault our experience, Very Happy :)

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (638)

Reviewed 6 December 2020

I have used this restaurant several times, today with family but previously with friends too! Every time we visit Katie (General Manager) always makes us feel welcome, nothing is ever too much and she is a real gem at attention to detail. She makes you feel at ease and is always happy and smiling! Would recommend coming here over and over again! Food was and always is brilliant! Thanks for always making our visits great Katie :)

Reviewed 5 December 2020

Ate at three pears last night, food was fantastic! On the table within 10minutes, perfectly cooked and hot, had 2 course festive menu, pudding of after eight sundae was divine! Staff really friendly and helpful well done all in difficult times

Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

Lockdown is looming again so a nice lunch with my friend.
Really lovely waitress.
Food was ok. Bit average. My rump steak was a bit fatty and lukewarm along with chips. Supposed to be 8 oz but look small. More 6 oz.
But no matter, as I love spending time with my friend so food is secondary.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank jofunkyfacepainter
Reviewed 31 October 2020

Having had a large breakfast I went for a light dinner of the fish trio. This was well cooked and just the right amount.
I would like more cold puddings on the menu - I had the pudding with the churros. Let's have a mississippi mud pie!

Date of visit: October 2020