Osborne House
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Holland House Bed & Breakfast(Worcester)(Great Value!)
US$56
Ye Olde Talbot(Worcester)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Worcester Whitehouse Hotel(Worcester)(Great Value!)
US$72
TripAdvisor
The Crown(Worcester)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthree nightscooked breakfastroom was largewater pressurefriendly hostsexcellent breakfastworcester city centresandwichestoilettv
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

This bed and breakfast is well worth considering if you are near Worcester. Trendy and modern it is not and of that's what you want look elsewhere.

If your looking for a friendly welcome, a warm room, comfy bed, ample tea and coffee, toiletries supplied, TV and please storage then this is a good choice.

Parking at the front of the building is available.

The shower on the room is small but works well, my only personal dislike was a shared toilet in the corridor and that was only because getting up in the night it's a bit of a faf

Breakfast was fantastic and whilst the owners were away the welcome and service at breakfast were both friendly and efficient

For this comfort and welcome in a single room I paid just £35 (single occupancy) and that is excellent value for money

Would use again

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I was very fortunate to stumble across this dated, but wonderful B&B when the hotel I was trying to book on business let me down.
The owners were a delight to chat to, and couldn't do enough to make sure that my stay was comfortable & enjoyable.
It's location was so peaceful, despite being only 10 minutes stroll to the centre of Worcester & main railway station, and probably the best night's sleep I have had whilst working here.
The breakfast was more than plentiful, wonderfully presented ( I went for a full English which is included in the price ) well cooked, and very tasty.
I would certainly recommend anyone looking to stay in Worcester for work or pleasure to take a look at this B&B.

Room Tip: I had room 4 which is on the ground floor & it is self-contained, I believe some others share facilities
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Room no1 for me alone at the rear of Osborne House, with free car parking and freshly cooked breakfast, is to be highly recommended, especially at the most reasonable price of only £35 for a Saturday night. Everyday at 17.30, only 15 mins walk to Worcester Cathedral for a beautifully sung Evensong service.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2015

It's now my 4 the week staying with Rick and Josie, they are a fantastic couple and great hosts who will make you feel relaxed and welcome from the time you arrive.

Rooms are very comfy and cleaned every day, house is ideally place to visit Worcester with the town center but a 2 min walk away, lots of places to eat nearby which will cater for all tastes.

Breakfast..... What can I say except WOW.... I defy anyone to try Ricks cooked breakfast and tell me its not the best or at least one of the best you have eaten.

Nice place to stay with excellent hosts thank you Rick and Josie see you again next week

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2015

I stayed here for one night with my partner as we were going out to a friends party. The service was absolutely amazing and the rooms were fantastic! Breakfast was delicious and was made to each persons individual request! It was excellent service for such a cheap price. I would absolutely recommend staying here and I will definitely go back if I am ever in Worcester! Overall it was a fantastic night out with a beautiful place to stay!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a double bed!
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple