All reviews three nights room was large friendly hosts worcester city centre sandwiches toilet breakfast
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Perhaps a bit off from the attractions of Worcester, but great for anyone looking for a quiet and calm stay that's still in town. The very friendly hosts will cook a fresh, high-quality breakfast for you, and it all comes at a very reasonable price.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We had a 1 night stay in an en-suite on the ground floor. Booking was no problem and the B&B included directions to the property (very important as google maps sent us passed the property and into a one-way system. Luckily we were able to get directions from the B&B themselves).
Breakfast requirements is requested upon arrival and thankfully they accommodate vegetarians.
The room was adequate and had a 60's wallpaper everywhere look which was quite quirky. We weren't in Worcester for the décor and therefore we didn't find it off-putting. There was plenty of storage available so you didn't have to clutter the room. The TV was quite high and you can't watch it for long or you get a creak in your neck - fine if you just want to catch news!
The ensuite bathroom was small and, thankfully, we're slim. It was clean and had a shower gel available. The shower unit needs possible replacement soon as the door struggled to open.
The breakfast was lovely and there was a great atmosphere in the breakfast room. The cooked breakfast wasn't overloaded on the plate and therefore, we enjoyed the whole breakfast and weren't bloated afterwards. Coffee was served in a cafetiere which was refreshing.
The only negative I have is that the room was a bit too warm. However, we live in cold flat and therefore, that's what we're accustomed to.
Overall, it was a lovely B&B, helpful proprietors and a welcoming atmosphere.

Room Tip: If you are not slim, let the B&B know so they can give a relevant room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This was like a step backwards in time, to an age when everything was drab and dreary and patched together. The room was like a time warp with tasteless decoration, badly finished, and a bathroom door handle that kept falling off. The room was, however, clean and the bed was quite comfortable. Breakfast was OK. A shame that a place so conveniently located couldn't have given us a better feeling.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dave9341
Reviewed 16 October 2016

A fairly small B&B within easy walking distance of the town centre. I stayed in the ground floored suite double room. The decor isn't modern and I must admit when I walked in I did have reservations. However they soon disappeared. The bed was really comfortable, the bedding was great quality and the room was large. There was no noise from traffic and I slept very well. The shower had good water pressure and the water was hot at all times of the day. Heating was on in the B&B and the room was warm but not too hot or too cold.
The breakfast was superb - I had bacon sandwiches. The bread was thick and high quality and the bacon was cooked perfectly every day and was thick and tasty. Coffee in the cafetière was piping hot and not too strong.
I was away on business and maybe should have asked for a small table to be put into the room - I didn't ask but am sure if I had asked that one would have been provided. I would definitely go back on future visits to Worcester.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We stayed here for a night for a local competition. The B&B is a 10 minute walk to the high street making it very central and good value for money. We had to leave relatively early in the morning, which apparently was too early for breakfast; we were offered sandwiches instead. The room facilities were sufficient but the beds pretty rock hard. The owners very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple