“Friendly, personal service in a great location”

and 1 more site!
Glyn Garth Guest House
Ranked #4 of 36 Aberystwyth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Although I live just around the corner from the Glyn Garth, I booked my sister and her husband in to stay there as my flat is too small to accommodate them as well as my Mum who was staying with me and celebrating her birthday with us for the weekend. The owners were so helpful and said Mum and I could join my sister and husband for breakfast each morning - saved me a lot of cooking and washing up, and it was a very reasonable price!! The breakfasts were lovely, freshly prepared and loads of toast. My sister's room was a large ensuite double up on the top floor, which they said was very comfortable - great idea to have glass in the side of the dormer as well as the front, so there was a bit of a sea view. She said the water pressure for the bath/shower wasn't great but not a problem if you weren't in a hurry. The nicest touch was on the morning of my Mum's birthday, when the rack of toast appeared at breakfast with a lit birthday candle in it! Would highly recommend the Glyn Garth for service, location, value for money and attention to detail.

1  Thank Jan N

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Very friendly, nothing to much trouble. Clean, homely and very comfy bed. Breakfast was lovely. Open the front door and you are right by the sea. Will definitely be again. Full wifi with good coverage and there is a lounge available.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank fionahelenj
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel, clean, welcoming and homely. Great owners who work very hard and very organised. Great attention to detail. Booked 3 rooms and all 7 of us will stay again. You will not be disappointed if you stay here. Great location too. Breakfast was lovely and the living room area for guests is a lovely room

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sarah3083
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Lovely family run guest house very close to the beach, its cash only payment which is unusual but provides a warm welcome, comfortable beds, free wifi, and a tasty breakfast.
Everything is nearby and we were lucky enough to find a street parking space directly opposite.
i would stay here again without hesitation!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

My mother and I received a warm friendly welcome from our host, when we arrived. Our room, although small was adequate for our needs, and the beds were very comfortable. We did have to share a bathroom which was not an issue, though my 88 year old mum found, yet more stairs, rather taxing. There was a sink in the bedroom, along with tea/coffee making equipment. Breakfast was served quickly the next morning and set us up for the day. This B&B is close to the sea front and castle. Car parking is available on the street, though not always out the front. It may be worthwhile noting that the stairwell is narrow and quite steep, should you have a large case and /or be less ambulant than you used to be. Also they only take cash, no cards!

1  Thank Fran5862