“Very good korma!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

I have been there for a take away tonight at 11 p.m after work.
The staff is very friendly and the korma was very very good!
I will be back!

1  Thank DAV_auri

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

Wow. Just back from The Cinnamon Tree in Abergavenny. First off, I never write reviews but I had to on this. From
The second we walked through the door to when we left the service was second to none. The food was also some of the best Indian food I have ever had.

The waiters were amazing and the main one in particular made our night. He challenged me to a chillie eating competition and made us laugh the whole night.

Marc

2  Thank arbroathmanc7
Reviewed 26 February 2015

really good night but restaurant very quiet late on. Zee gave us a sampler table of different dishes, very surprising some dishes but still excellent. I like really hot dishes where rest of party medium at most so only 1 dish stood out for me but the others were still tasty. Premises is spotless and cannot understand why not rated 5 on hygiene rating, be back again soon, thanks guys.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

Visited the cinnamon tree for first time tonight with my partner and family. What a great little find. Menu looked lovely but we did the Sunday special which was great value and the chef even added some unique dishes for us to try. Food was great, really tasty, the staff were incredibly polite and friendly.
We even finished off the meal with Turkish delight ice cream!
Will definitely be back again soon.

1  Thank x_nadine_x
Reviewed 22 February 2015

This is a new business which deserves to succeed. The service was attentive and courteous and the food plentiful and well cooked. I had an onion bhaji starter (3 bhajis) and a chicken bhuna main. The main course was substantial, and next time I would probably not have a starter, as I couldn't finish the main. The bhajis were delicious though! The chicken was high quality and the sauce was very tasty. My friend had a prawn starter and chicken tikka main, and was equally happy with her meal. There is a small bar, and we enjoyed a bottled lager at £2.50. There is also draught lager available.
Staff were happy to box up my unfinished main course to take home. I would definitely return.
The menu is extensive. A takeaway service is also available.

1  Thank Caroline W