“Absolutely fine, with comfy chairs”
Review of Lee's Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lee's Garden
Ranked #54 of 91 Restaurants in Holyhead
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Used this takeaway twice last week. Timely service given I just pulled up, with comfy chairs to sit on whilst waiting. Parking right outside the door

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Whilst staying at Pen-y-Lynn caravan site Caergeiliog my wife and I tried Lee's Garden take-a-way nearby. I had chicken curry and my wife had chicken chow mein. Both meals were excellent and the quantity was very generous. Free prawn crackers thrown in. We will stay at the site again in the future and we will be looking forward to visiting Lee's Garden again. It's worth visiting and very handy if you stay at Pen-y-Lynn caravan site.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I don;t take any pleasure in writing this, but if it saves anybody else from wasting their money and time then I will review truthfully.We visited here tonight ( Tuesday), the lady on the counter was really, lovely and very polite, and she took our order ( very simple order of 4 chips, a curry sauce and a pancake roll) When we went in at 7pm.. there was no warning of a wait for the food, but after waiting 20 minutes, as people came in, the lady did tell them that due to a vlot of phone orders, they were now running 15 minutes to wait, which increased to 20-25, after being shoved to the back of the queue after phone order after phone order being put in after us and picked up before us, we finally got our food 45 minutes later!!!
Ok , so I thought, at least we have our food now!.. The lady as way of apology, gave us 2 free cans of coke, and we proceeded to the car..only to find that there was no pancake roll, but sesame toast!.. so we took it back, she said sorry, and put it straight into another customers bag! She gave us our 'pancake' roll, to find that yet again, the order was wrong! The chips were pre bought chips,, not even any salt on them and they were dark brown, and horrible! the curry sauce was disgusting, and we ended up throwing away the food and driving somewhere else and paying again for food! Felt very disappointed, annoyed and left frustrated and hungry.. I will be avoiding at all costs in the future!

3  Thank terry b