Beech Bank Bed & Breakfast
US$90
  • Restaurant
US$109
Hotels.com
Travelodge Bangor Wales(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$48
Travelodge
Hotel Port Dinorwic(Y Felinheli)
US$99
Llanberis Lodges(Llanberis)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroof terraceclimbing snowdonb and bcouldn't do enoughhot chocolatenothing is too much troublegranolatop floorlovely touchrooms are lovelybiscuitswarm welcomelake and mountainsstayed for nightsbreakfast was excellentlast weekendbrilliant stay
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant stay here. Comfortable clean room with gorgeous view of lake and mountains. Annie goes all out to make your visit enjoyable, and is very knowledgeable on the area. Breakfast is plentiful with numerous choices available. Ample tea and coffee is provided in the rooms together with biscuits and crisps. Most definitely value for money and would definitely recommend this B&B. We will certainly return in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I decided to stay here for two nights (29-31st Aug) based on guest reviews on this site, Annie and her staff exceeded all my expectations.

The atmosphere was very warm and welcoming, my room was on the top floor (room 4) was very comfortable with beautiful views overlooking the mountains, and breakfast was delicious and plentiful.

Annie and her staff were extremely and helpful and attentive, they went out of their way to find spare walking boots and a walking stick for me when I realised I had forgotten my own.

Annie is very knowledgeable of the area and was able to offer great advice on climbing Snowdon, and places to see and things to do during my stay, I would highly recommend speaking to her if you have any questions about the area and where to find local amenities.

I had an amazing time during my short visit to Wales and I can honestly say when I visit again in the near future the Beech Bank will be my first choice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

A warm and welcoming BnB for a weekend trip out of the city to trek up Snowdon and wander around Llyn Padarn. Great recommendations of where to eat and what to do locally, Annie is an attentive host - even helping us flag down the local bus and getting us a discount on our taxi back to Bangor. Comfy massive bed with gorgeous views of the lake. Loved our mini break away, would definitely recommend this place to stay to friends and would stay again if we was to come back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My husband and I have just spent five wonderful nights at this B&B. From our warm welcome, to our very comfortable ground floor room with ensuite, to the fabulous breakfasts, free WiFi & onsite parking, everything was marvellous. Annie is the most delightful host with a warm personality and fabulous sense of humour. She went out of her way to look after guests, nothing was a problem. The B & B is very clean, excellent housekeeping and in the most convenient location to Mt Snowdon, perfect for walking or going by train up the mountain. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Beech Bank last weekend and found it a very friendly place to stay.
We didn't have breakfast there as we were meeting up with family in the town itself but I have no doubt it would have been perfect.
The room we stayed in was at the top of the house with a stunning view of the lake. The room was clean and comfortable.
When we return to Llanberis next year this will be our first choice of places to stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family