Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$53
Hotels.comUS$53
PricelineUS$55
1,109 results
All reviews wet room train station city centre double room staff were really friendly comfy bed would stay again fantastic location bars and restaurants car park shower wetherspoons soundproofing pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2021

The rooms are nice rooms, small but modern and lovely. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Check in and out was easy and straight forward. It was good value for money also.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Glyn Walker, General Manager at Sleeperz Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2021

Dear 631siang

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Sleeperz Cardiff!

Its great to read that you had such a great stay with us! All feedback is of course shared with the team and they will be really pleased to read your comments!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Having just spent 3days at the sleeperz hotel with my child , What a beautiful little gem in the heart of Cardiff!

Our stay was stress free and so welcoming by the staff from every department they are so friendly and they go above and beyond for you
I would highly recommend a stay here!

Room tip: Found the hotel to be very quiet considering I was on the 3rd floor the family room is very spacious
Date of stay: July 2021

Dear kaywQ8922TD

Thank you for taking time to provide such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Sleeperz Cardiff

We love to hear such fantastic feedback and rest assured it is always shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

I accidentally booked the date I made the booking instead of the date of my arrival. I realised my mistake within an hour and called Sleeperz to ask to move it to the correct date. They refused and charged me the full £115, despite me asking to pay on arrival. As I did not stay in the hotel at all and let them know of my error (which is not uncommon), and I did not want to cancel, just correct the dates, this was an extremely harsh outcome. Even a partial refund would have been okay. Would not recommend.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear rosebN7647TK

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback on your booking.

I'm sorry to learn that you felt the level of staff service you received was not at par with the usual high standards we are known for. I have read your concerns about the booking you made, unfortunately this was a prepaid non refundable rate at the time of booking.

We take all the feedback we receive very seriously and would like to assure you that the issues you have raised have been shared with our hotel team.

I hope you will give us another chance by staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 24 November 2020

Business trip for a few days, booked this hotel on high recommendations, the room was slightly small, but cosy and decent for a few days, unfortunately found a hairs in under the duvet and on the bathroom floor which weren’t my own, the 2nd night found a rip in my duvet cover.... when spoken to reception about this they ignored what I said and the photos I have shown.
All round just very disappointing

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Javeed Anwar, General Manager at Sleeperz Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear Fenns345
I’m sorry if you felt reception haven’t dealt with the comments you raised. We do achieve very high standards of cleanliness, one only has to look at our review score to see that.

Servicing bedrooms is quite a physical activity, so not unexpected that our staff lose the occasional hair. In knowing that we do try very hard to make sure that any stray hair is spotted and removed. Apologies for not seeing it on this occasion.
Commercial duvets covers are not the same as domestic versions. They do not have any fastenings at the bottom, simply flaps one folds in, due to the cleaning process that laundries use to dry and press the covers; to assist in the ease of inserting the duvet cover may have openings at the sides near the top of the cover. You can see from your photo that the opening is stitched and finished in the same method as the rest of the duvet cover.

We are a highly recommended hotel that do take care of our guests. I’m sorry that we were not able to demonstrate that to you on this visit.

Kind regards
Laura Peeroo

Reviewed 18 November 2020

Stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights, Fantastic location room are small but it was very clean and everything you needed. Breakfast was a massive plus really good value and was served by a lovely lady from Belgium who was very helpful.We woul 100% stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank all_jackSwansea

Dear all_jackSwansea

Thank you for taking the time to provide such fantastic feedback regarding your recent stay with us at Sleeperz Cardiff!

Its great to read that you had such a great stay with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with the team member in question! your absolutely right, she really is an asset to Sleeperz!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.