Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Etrip
TravelodgeUS$27
ZenHotels.comUS$32
1,150 results
All reviews city centre room was clean fantastic location concert pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

we thought we saw something crawling in the bed , so lifted mattress , to our horror the most stained mattress with human fluids , and god knows what else, it was smelling and minging, we contacted , the service team downstairs , hotel was fully booked as 11 at night nowhere to go , they give us extra sheets to cover mattress, we are horrified to think that we had to sleep on that bed, saw the maanager said he would give us a full refund, nothing as yet., not very helpful at all , a disgrace in the middle of a pandemic.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2021

The room was dirty, there was a toenail on the floor (not ours) clearly the room had not been cleaned. Corridors looked like they hadn’t been hoovered ever. The lights flickered in our room and the curtain was hanging off the rail! And the noise from the bar across the street was so loud for a Wednesday night. Which I wouldn’t have minded but we weren’t informed before our stay or at check in! Will never stay here again

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 21 November 2021

Having attended Travel Lodge, I can say with complete clarity that they have some of the most accommodating staff I have had the pleasure of coming across. Julija & Jack are absolutely brilliant and an absolute credit to the company.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2021 via mobile

I managed to get a room last minute on a Thursday and Friday night. I had originally wanted to stay in an old fashioned B and B but thought the price and location was good.

I asked for a quiet room on checking in. I was given a room on the third floor. My heart sank a little on entering the from, it just looked a little tired and corporate.

I stayed two nights. I found the room clean, and the bedding and bed very comfortable. A great shower but a towel mat would have helped as yes the water flow is strong and mastering trying not to get floor wet a struggle.

The staff were very accomodating. I could see the cleaners worked very hard. I did not have a breakfast.

My only tip is when you leave the hotel turn left to the busy street. I turned right a number of times and walked in a circle. By turning left you realise how Close you really are to places.

My only gripe is getting locked out of my room twice. Once fair enough I had extended my stay.

I would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2021

The location was super convenient for where we were going while in Cardiff but that’s about the only positive I can come up with. Other than that the bed is quite comfortable but the limp pillows aren’t great.

The Live Lounge opposite was so incredibly loud and kept me and my boyfriend, as well as our friends in the room next door awake until gone 4. There were people hanging around after live lounge shut chanting right outside the hotel. So it was basically pointless paying for a hotel because we couldn’t sleep anyway. It was also really hot but we couldn’t have the window open because of the sound.

The bathroom is such a poor design, while the shower is powerful, the sad curtain does absolutely nothing to stop water pouring out into the bathroom, each time we showered our floor ended up in a pool of water which then meant we got soaking wet feet if we needed to go back into the bathroom, not ideal at all. There were lots of hairs and dirt on the bathroom floor too.

I wouldn’t come back here.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple