Lowest prices for your stay
US$117
View deal
Free cancellation until 24/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$117
ZenHotels.comUS$120
3,120 results
All reviews train station city centre afternoon tea car park excellent location lovely hotel bars and restaurants coffee machine the air conditioning buffet style double bed few minutes walk family room executive room saturday night motorpoint arena maldron
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed one night on a groupon deal. Easy check in, room clean and decent size. Nice to have the option to have our wine in the bar or room. Lots of options at breakfast and best performing toaster ever in a hotel! Hot items were too cold although the bacon and sausages good quality. Cold items very good

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Clayton Cardiff, Owner at Clayton Hotel Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Salbo,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review online. I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and we have taken your feedback on board.

I do hope we get to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited The Clayton Hotel for a champagne afternoon tea with my mum. It was so delicious. The sandwiches were so dainty and very tasty. And a delicious assortment of cakes. Very friendly and efficient staff. I would definitely recommend The Clayton to others. A great place to sit back, enjoy and people watch.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear AngelClare2018,

Thanks for leaving a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I'm delighted you enjoyed your afternoon tea with us and found the team to be friendly.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Check in was good and we could leave our bags. Was busy but easy. Hotel is modern and right in the town center. Two minutes walk from the train station and good parking. Room is comfortable and shower good. Room well appointed if small. Bar is okay but did not eat. More a 3 star not a 4 star

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review online. I'm glad you enjoyed your overall stay with us and hope we get to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Stayed here at the beginning of June, I booked a deal of dinner, glass of bubbly, bed, breakfast & late checkout.
Room had a comfortable double bed.
Power Shower over bath. Shower gel and hand soap smelt lovely.
3 course meal in the restaurant was delicious, we were sat by the window - also sat here for breakfast, which was also delicious. Due to covid - buffet breakfast went up and told staff what you’d like and they placed it on tray and plated up cooked breakfast.
Late checkout of 2pm was superb.
Great location for shops.
There’s chargeable parking close by too.
I’d recommend this hotel and definitely would return.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 458jellycat,

Thanks for taking the time to post a great review online. I'm delighted you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and would recommend us to friends and family.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

Can I just say, the Staff, and I mean all the Staff at the Clayton Cardiff were just Top Notch!!
Nothing, and I mean nothing was too much trouble!
I highly recommend this Hotel, Highly!
I am a Coach Driver, and stay in many Hotels, all my Passengers were very satisfied

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear margaretlcain,

Thanks for taking the time to post a wonderful review online. I'm delighted you enjoyed your time with us and hope we get to welcome you back again soon.