Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
EtripUS$34
TravelodgeUS$30
StayForLong
1,274 results
All reviews room was clean st mary's street city centre close to the train station perfect location one night stay pubs nightlife concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2021

I've stayed here on a few occasions because Travelodge is the first chain I check prices for. So you know what you're getting and everything was clean etc. But there were a few annoyances that stop me giving a higher score. I'd paid ahead for wifi but it took me about an hour to actually get logged on. Their system for this is really bad! I'd got soaked in the rain when I went out so wanted to dry my clothes on the heater, but nothing to indicate how to switch it on or whether it was switched on so have to take a guess and wait 10 minutes (it turned out) for things to warm up so you know you were right. And just one plug socket about 5 foot from the bed. Should be at least two. On bright side, staff were professional and polite - full marks for them!

Reviewed 27 October 2021

I have stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Clean room, comfortable bed. This hotel is very close to night clubs as well as train station and shopping centre.

I really enjoyed my stay here and I will definitely come back. On check in and out I had a fantastic little conversations with the manager Tyra( great girl)

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank L7609PTjohnw
Reviewed 22 October 2021

Receptionists were rude and bitchy. Was threatened to be kicked out by security if we were to switch rooms after 10pm (which were next to each other) and if a friend came onto our floor. Felt more like a year 6 residential trip. Shower floods the bathroom floor and doesn’t dry unless you wipe it up with a towel. Only decent thing was the location.

Reviewed 21 October 2021

Looking forward to a good night's sleep when at 10 30pm this loud bass noise started, couldn't believe it, went on until 2 in the morning,on the following morning went to reception and complained, receptionist was very kind and moved me to 3rd floor from the first and over the other side of the building. Don't get room 106 ask for 328 instead , a heads up to the problem , won't be staying there again.

Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

Terrible experience, lift wouldn’t operate to the third floor so we were left to carry our suitcases up three flights of steps, room was dirty and grubby with residue stains on the headboard, hand soap dispenser in the toilet did not have any hand soap in it, carpets were stained and well worn, fire alarm went off at 1 o clock in the morning because someone was smoking in their room, the reception staff didn’t seem to care and were defensive when making a complaint.
Would I stay here again? They’d have to pay me.

Date of stay: September 2021