“Truly relaxing, convenient location ”

Simply Bare Cardiff Salon
Ranked #2 of 28 Spas & Wellness in Cardiff
More attraction details
Owner description: Simply bare is cardiff first luxury city centre, waxing & beauty boutique. We offer a full range Lycon hot & strip waxing, body massage, facials reflexology & eye enhancement treatments. The boutique has 3 elegant rooms in which you will received the highest standard of treatments in the city. The salon also offers a vertical Sunbed facility. All our treatments are performed with your comfort & wellbeing in mind.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I booked Ultimate Glow facial and Sole Delight foot treatment and it was just the thing for tired feet and helping me destress. I love the oils and products and love that the facial included some massage on the neck, shoulders, arms and hands.

Leah has a lovely presence and creates such a tranquil atmosphere. It’s easy to find last minute appointments and the salon is in central Cardiff, very easy to access.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"tint"
"aftercare"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent and thorough service. Friendly and fun staff. Great looking salon, clean and inviting. Use regularly. Best in Cardiff.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Now that I have relocated I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my waxing. I have had my ears and nose waxed on 4 occasions at Simply Bare I have just booked again for this week. Not only is is great and though treatment but also Leah is a wonderful person who really cares about her clients

missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review Keith. We are very pleased you enjoy coming to our salon for your waxing. We enjoy having you visiting us. See you soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Always amazing service and friendly staff! Calm atmosphere that even turns getting waxed into a relaxing experience.

missblanc21, Manager at Simply Bare Cardiff Salon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Hi Caroline. Many thanks for taking the time to write us this review. We do are best to keep the atmosphere calm! We are pleased you enjoy your time with us at the salon. See you again soon.