“Great service and excellent coffee. ”
Review of Cabin Cwtch

Cabin Cwtch
Ranked #166 of 472 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I popped in to try out the coffee after hearing such positive things about the Cwtch.
I wasn't disappointed. The service is excellent and the coffee is every bit as good as anything available on the High Street. The difference is that it's has a friendlier feel and the service reflects what most people are looking for when they go for a lunch or coffee.
I can't couldn't recommend it more !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First impression a bit close to the main road but when we got inside the decor was great and thought we found ourselves a little gem. Unfortunately this was not to be like the previous comment service was very poor. Ordered two extra hot coffees and a bacon sandwich. Coffee arrived after a short wait then we waited and waited for our bacon sandwich to arrive while we watched the staff standing around just talking in the end my husband went up and asked if the bascon sandwich was ready and was informed it would be with us in a minute. It came straight away and guess what it was cold must have been sitting around while they had their morning chat. The bread was dry with hardly any butter it must be one of the worst bacon sandwiches we have ever tasted. Also I like my coffee with my food. Great expectations now gone such a shame as I only live down the road and love to support independent coffee shops.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice little addition to the area - ideal to pop into for a coffee and a cake - sat outside to enjoy the sun ... will definitely go again

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Ordered two coffees and two cakes, both cakes were put on one plate, then after 30 minute wait for the coffee I went to see were it was only to be told it had been give to someone els, we got our money back and left.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The cafe is in the grounds of a garden centre, the layout is well thought out, the food is well presented and is of high standard. The staff are most friendly and your order is brought to your table quickly. It is well worth a visit.