US$114
Hilton
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$105
Official Site
Ten Square(Belfast)
US$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$133
US$96
US$101
  • Breakfast included
US$88
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$52
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$75
PremierInn.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree breakfastbed dormcommon roomfemale dormhostel guestsfun place to staycommon areascity centreblack taxi tourplenty of hot waterclean roomsbotanic gardensthree nightswould definitely stay here againmin walkcerealbackpackers
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Brilliant location! Right near shops, restaurants and botanic gardens. All the staff are friendly and helpful. Great common area to chill out in. Free breakfast and fully equipped kitchen if you want to cook for yourself.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first experience staying in a hostel and travelling solo! I was given a warm welcome and shown around the hostel and the facilities. I was given my key and a fob for the door. The hostel was clean and was decorated with modern artwork and street style graffiti which added to its charm. The bed was ok not the best but I didn't expect it to be. Showers and toilets were very clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was very well located for all the hot spots, short walk into town and to some good bars. Noise levels weren't disruptive. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to hostels. I felt so comfortable in a situation that was completely out of my comfort zone which is telling to what kind of atmosphere there was at the hostel. I would definitely return if I come back to Belfast.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed one night in private room. Really great experience, very helpful staff. Really relaxed atmosphere. A very chilled environment. Also it is in a very nice part of the city, close to the university.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Most probably the cheapest hostel in the city. Clean bathrooms, kitchen, some kind of livingroom, free all you cane at breakfast and free luggage storage. Spending one night in a bedroom with 14 beds seem weird at first sight, but in the end everything was fine. I will definetely comeback some day.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I travelled here with a youth group, we had 13 of us in a 14 bed dorm. We had an amazing time. The staff were friendly and welcoming not just when we arrived but throughout the stay here. They were really nice and offered us books and board games and didn't fret too much when they saw an army of teenagers arriving! Our two bathrooms where en suite, they were clean and the water pressure was good. The hostel was warm and comfortable and the beds were comfy. We couldn't recommend higher! Only downside was the breakfast which was poor even by hostel standards. However the free tea and coffee and lovely staff more than made up for it! I would recommend to anyone! The kids loved it! Very well maintained and clean. Loved it and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends