“Very new, great location”
Review of Vagabonds

Vagabonds
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I liked the fact that everything was very new and clean here, also the proximity, about 10 mins away from the bus /train station. I liked the environment , and also the fact that I could have a sort of comfortable bathroom inside the room with one shower and sink, rather than having to change bathrooms between one place and another.

The staff was helpful but seemed slightly inexpert on certain things I asked, such as specific indications about sightseeing and searching for info on the web...

It also included breakfast in a large table where it was easy to socialise, and in general I´d definitely stay here again because the only little issue i mentioned about the staff (who was very kind, just maybe not so expert about some info that I asked), was something minor and the rest was good and I slept comfortably.

Only other downside is there are no lockers, but i could leave my computer at reception. Cheers

Room Tip: downstairs in front of reception there is a bathroom inside the room. Not sure about the rest
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This was one of the better hostels we stayed at! The place was clean and it had a modern vibe to it. The staff were very friendly and inclusive. The breakfast was also one of the better ones for continental. Great price for what you get! My friend and I were super tired on this day of travel and we ended up booking a 12 bed dorm as it was the only one left - our roommates for the night had gone out, but all of them were super respectful and quiet upon their return. As well, the location is fantastic! I would highly recommend this hostel!

Room Tip: go down for breakfast early to avoid waiting in the small kitchen, 12 bed dorm is actually spacious
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Brilliant location! Right near shops, restaurants and botanic gardens. All the staff are friendly and helpful. Great common area to chill out in. Free breakfast and fully equipped kitchen if you want to cook for yourself.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first experience staying in a hostel and travelling solo! I was given a warm welcome and shown around the hostel and the facilities. I was given my key and a fob for the door. The hostel was clean and was decorated with modern artwork and street style graffiti which added to its charm. The bed was ok not the best but I didn't expect it to be. Showers and toilets were very clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was very well located for all the hot spots, short walk into town and to some good bars. Noise levels weren't disruptive. I couldn't have asked for a better introduction to hostels. I felt so comfortable in a situation that was completely out of my comfort zone which is telling to what kind of atmosphere there was at the hostel. I would definitely return if I come back to Belfast.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Stayed one night in private room. Really great experience, very helpful staff. Really relaxed atmosphere. A very chilled environment. Also it is in a very nice part of the city, close to the university.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo