All reviews free breakfast bed dorm hostel guests common areas botanic gardens would definitely stay here again min walk cereal backpackers pubs storage earplugs pounds
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I stayed in three different hostels while on a trip to Europe, and Vagabonds was my favorite. I found Vagabonds to be a friendly and cozy place. The people make the place. Staff and other visitors were welcoming, friendly, and kind. It has a real community feel. I stayed in an all-female dorm, and the room and bed was clean and comfortable. The location of the hostel is great, I was easily able to get around the city on foot. Whether you are looking to go out to a stand up comedy show or an open mic night, or if you're looking for adventures of a Black Taxi Tour or a Game of Thrones tour, OR you just want to hang out in the hostel's living room to watch movies or play a hand of cards and chat with people... THIS is the place to be.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We stayed in the twin private room and it was lovely - comfy beds, very clean and bathrooms nearby. The location of the hostel was good, 10 min walk from most things and very near supermarket and cinema! Only problem was the noise of traffic as it is on a main road! Would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I only stayed at Vagabonds for one night and barely spent any time in the hostel but the staff I came into contact with were extremely friendly and ready to help. Beds and rooms were standard and comfortable and the hostel was quiet at nighttime. Beds could do with their own power outlets and lamps. Overall for the extremely cheap price I paid, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I visited the hostel for 3 nights, Best solo experience ever during traveling. Felt like back in my Erasmus, all the guys from the staff are extremely kind and caring. They don't act like hosts but true friends, like you were visiting them. Totally recommended. You can have delicious food prepared by Bob for dinner for a small fee, breakfast is nice and free, the living area is cozy and you could never possibly get bored. Cheers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2017

I expected this hostel to be a hole in the wall, since we paid less than 20 pounds a night (per person) to stay there. However, the hostel was actually very clean and tidy, and the guy that checked us in was very friendly! He invited us to a bar crawl that they took the hostel guests on (we didn't participate), and the small party they were having in the downstairs lounge area. They also had free toast and cereal for breakfast, which was a nice surprise. The beds were comfortable and clean, and while the street outside was a little loud, some cheap earplugs did the trick (which they also sold at the front desk). It was about an 8-10 minute walk to the city center, which wasn't bad, and a 5 minute walk to Queen's college. Overall, would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends