Europa Hotel - Belfast
US$96
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$113
US$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$161
US$132
Ten Square(Belfast)
US$107
US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$67
PremierInn.com
US$139
US$132
Priceline
US$69
PremierInn.com
4,859 results
All reviewspiano baropera housegreat victoria streetexecutive roomlovely hotelporridgebuffet stylethe heart of the citycentral locationafternoon teatop classreception staffnorthern irelandfrom start to finishsaturday nightcar parkbombed
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on business and was a very pleasant stay. I arrived quite late at night as I came from Dublin. The staff were very accommodating, check in was smooth. I was on the 11th floor and my view was lovely. The room itself was a good enough size for myself. Lovely bathroom. The only slight issue I had was that my tv remote didn’t work. Would stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Kyleb89,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Europa.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the reception staff so helpful. I hope that we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Unfortunately we didnt have a great experience here on a work do out. Lacking in vegetarian options, service was very slow, drinks overpriced. Expect a private message if giving feedback, especially on review sites like this, as you may just get a nasty message pop up in your inbox. It's hard to say if this is from a staff member or from a highly defensive fan of the Europa!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
6  Thank sunny94
europa M, Guest Relations Manager at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear sunny94,

We have received your email to the hotel about the private message you received and want to investigate this fully. We always welcome feedback good and bad from our guests and would never email them privately about reviews without being contacted directly first. We would love to get more information about your first review and the private message you received. Could you please contact me directly on afom@eur.hastingshotels.com.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I checked in to this wonderful hotel on Thursday I was immediately impressed the staff were super helpful and lovely and went out of there way to help me, my gran and friend. we stayed in a big three-bedded room which was beautiful lovely and clean with a big tv .the bathroom was lovely and big and we all loved the rainfall shower. the duck was a hit and a nice touch to the bathroom. The beds where a dream to sleep I felt like I was on a heavenly cloud and as a person with a disability, it was a huge plus.

The restaurant was grand and the staff were amazing as it was late and I have food allergies they went out of the way to go through the menu with me and found me a lovely meal to eat. I also was reassured by one of the staff members Karolina I believe her name was that the breakfast would have a lot of options for myself.

The breakfast was wonderful I have celiac and I'm lactose intolerant there where lots of options for myself.

That day Prince Harry visited we were informed well ahead of time what was going on it was nice to see him and Meghan.

We were there for a big book signing we all found the location amazing and easy to get around.

The Piano lounge was a favourite of ours and the mixologists went out of there way to make us the tastiest cocktails. the staff in that area were quick to help and super friendly.

This Hotel was the best and I had the most amazing stay and will definitely be coming back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heidi R

Dear Heidi R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and I am so pleased you got to experience all the excitement of the Royal visit! Our staff will be so pleased when they read how helpful you though they all were and I know Karolina will be thrilled you mentioned her personally. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We stayed here for one night in September 2016 as part of a UK tour. We loved the historical pictures and plaques with the history of the hotel, bombed over 100 tunes during "the troubles" and host to Pres. Clinton when he came to negotiate peace. Wonderful neighborhood across from the Opera House and pubs right across the street.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Detailperson,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay of our hotel.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were fascinated by our wonderful History. I hope you will be back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

A friend and I visited the Europa Hotel on a Friday evening for some Dinner and Drinks. We decided to go to the Piano Bar where there was a fabulous Pianst playing which created such a relaxing atmosphere. The food was incredible. We were served by Paul who made sure all needs where met and had amazing customer service skills. He always made sure we had enough drinks and making sure the food was ok for us. Overall a brilliant Trip to the Europa, will definitely be back in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ashleigh M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to our Piano Lounge.

I am so pleased you were impressed with the food and level of service provided by our staff. I will be sure to pass your wonderful comments on to Paul who I am sure would be happy to welcome you back on your next visit to the Europa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.