Oakleigh House
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewstollymore forest parkbreakfast was excellentone nightsun roomwelcoming hostsnext morningbeautiful locationaccommodationmournes
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Very welcoming hosts, nice comfortable clean room and en suite. Lovely view of the mountains from the sun room which is also where breakfast is served. Wonderful breakfast, had the traditional Ulster fry and it was perfect. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Do you appreciate the hospitality, kindness and personal touch of a real home from home experience?

Do you like to stay in a scenic tranquil spotless accomodation?

Do you appreciate a host who is warm and very interesting to talk to who also serves a delicious cooked breakfast?

Oakleigh house provides all of these qualities.

"Thank you Jan!"

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We were in Tollymore forest for a 2 day competition and decided to stay over to save driving home and back again early next morning.A very nice welcome followed by a run down of all available. Room was big enough for us,clean and warm and comfy.Breakfast is a must and freshly cooked and more if you want.Very enjoyable stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I've never been one for expectations so I always go in somewhere with an open mind but what I do want is friendly hosts, clean and comfortable accommodation and a delicious breakfast. The Oakleigh had it all and then some.......easy to find, stunning views from the room, plenty of parking.

I stayed here with my family for a wedding at the burrendale and to be honest I'd pick this place over them any day....plenty of free coffee, wi-Fi, TV what's not to love......and even a lovely friendly family dog

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016

I'll be honest and say I had no expectations as this was a quick trip, however apron discovering Oakleigh house, I will say I most definitely be back. The room was spotless and so comfortable. Pam and Jan were so friendly and welcoming I felt I was home from home, breakfast was excellent the choice was amazing, although I ate far to much.
Thank you girls for such a lovely stay, I will be back soon.

Room Tip: All rooms have green views
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends