“Lovely lunch”
Review of Rue

Rue
Ranked #32 of 70 Restaurants in Omagh
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rue Bar & Restaurant situated on Main Street, Omagh, Co.Tyrone. Rue is part of Inn House Ltd which includes The Ostlers Arms, Seán Óg's Thatched Pub, Mantis Nightclub and luxury guest accommodation, Rooms At Rue. All establishments are located on Main Street, the heart of Omagh town. With weekly live music gigs across the various venues, delicious food and drinks, a very warm welcome awaits for visitors, tourists and locals.
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch in Rue.grest choice, friendly service, comfortable seating and very friendly staff.very reasonably priced.will be back

1  Thank omagh01

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Staff are extremely ignorant and disrespectful. Terrible experience and will not be returning! Would not reccomend for any occasion!

4  Thank 707johnps
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Here for a meal for a Birthday. We preordered our food so we wouldn’t have to wait long, however we still managed to wait for 1 hour to get our food. I went to enquire if we would have to wait any longer where I was rudely spoken to by a member of staff.

1  Thank Shannon B
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I was very disappointed with my service. We went for dinner as a group of 20 people for a birthday and therefore decided to pre order. We were told food would be served from 7:30 - 8. After waiting a further 20 minutes for food, one of the party went to enquire if the food was due to be served soon. The staff member was extremely rude and told her we would have to wait in the queue with everyone else. Once food eventually arrived (1hr 30minutes later), my dish had things I had asked to not be included. Therefore I asked one of the staff members about this, they accused me of making this up.
Unfortunately this isn’t the first time that Rue has disappointed me with their customer service and it has put me off eating here again.

2  Thank nicolah2209
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Out for tea with family as I was over from England. Lovely food but not much atmosphere and little interaction from staff.