US$98
US$117
US$94
US$74
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Having just recently spent a few days with my wife and children in the self catering cottage at Dervaghroy House, I most certainly would recommend it to anyone. The tranquility of the gardens and surrounding areas, coupled with the smell and taste of Joy's home baking made this a memorable and relaxing few days for us.

Thank You Very Much Joy & Noel.

We will definitely be back soon.

Kindest Regards

Dave & Janice

Room Tip: The self catering cottage is most certainly a home away from home
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We arrived late on our first day, and Joy set to right away, making us at home. The beds are amazingly comfortable, and the breakfast is quite possibly the best I've ever had. Joy and Noel are absolutely delightful people, and very kind and accommodating. We had some car troubles our last night there, which caused us to get back very late - Joy and Noel went out of their way to help us resolve our car issue, find the best route to our next destination, and, on top of all that, still made us breakfast, even though it was well after check-out time. They are just amazing, and will be my first choice, should I find myself in Northern Ireland again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Just enjoyed my second short stay in Joy & Noel's attached cottage. Last time was 2006 I think. The place is warm, cosy and comfortable. Joy and Noel are charming. The Ulster fry at breakfast can't be beaten! If and when I return to Tyrone, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2011

We arrived at the Dervaghroy and were welcomed by Joy, our lovely host. She gave us one of the rooms in the cottage with it's own sitting room which set it apart from the rest. We settled in and at 9pm Joy brought us some beautiful freshly cooked pancakes and cream. Our breakfast the following morining was the best we had in our tour of Ireland. With Joy and Noel we have found not only a lovely place to stay but also new friends. I only wish we could give 6 stars!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laurence C
Reviewed 4 August 2011

My husband and two children (ages 8 and 11) stayed here for one night after we visited the Ulster American Folk Park. Joy and Noel took such good care of us! Joy brought us desserts when we arrived and they kept coming! Our children were in heaven. The breakfast the next day was fantastic. We felt like we were visiting family instead of staying in a hotel. The guesthouse was spacious and the grounds are beautiful. It was located very close to the Ulster American Folk Park which is a must to visit!!!! I highly recommend the Dervaghroy House and wished we could have stayed longer...next time we will!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family