“Lovely food! Couldnt fault”

Richmond Street Deli
Ranked #245 of 692 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely food!

Couldnt fault it had dirty chicken fries and one of the burgers! Really nice would def go back! The salted caramel and fudge cookie is to die for! Really pleased we went here for a takeaway lunch nice to support local and actually get a nice meal aswell

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed 4 September 2020 via mobile

Best cafe in Aberdeen for sure!
Massive portions with a huge menu all
So fresh and made to order
Try the chicken Katsu I can’t seem to order anything else as it’s amazing!
I would highly recommend here for lunch

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 8 February 2020

Ask for sandwich with out mayonnaise to be told NO
Said I never liked and girl serving went to tell cook she the replayed shouting from back room saying if she not f***ing happy she can f*** off else where.. I was mortified at the attitude as there was other costumers waiting.. won’t be back and won’t recommend..

Date of visit: February 2020
426shannanc, Other at Richmond Street Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Hi there.
You initially came in and asked for chicken fillets & chips (not on the menu) and were told no. You then asked to take our Crispy Garlic Chicken Sandwich and strip it back to chicken in a bun (again not on the menu) so we’re told no again. You didn’t simply just exclude mayonnaise otherwise we’d happily oblige.
We’ve worked tirelessly over the years to establish this business and our food far surpasses your average cafe and it stands to reason that if you don’t like what’s on the menu, you go somewhere that can cater for you. And that’s just common sense ‍♀️

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Fantastic food, specials are always my favourite. Everything I have tried I have thoroughly enjoyed but the Pulled beef street fries are insane, probably my favourite

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 7 December 2019 via mobile

I really like this venue. Cosy, personal and welcoming. Real hearty food with a twist (when you want it). Good choices and great service.

Date of visit: December 2019