All reviews aberdeen airport fresh waffles complimentary breakfast early flight waffle machine great hotel hot items great bed would definitely stay here again room was spotless clean hotel car parking busy road an overnight stay room rate other hotels booked this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was issued a parking fine at this hotel, despite being a guest there. I registered my vehicle at reception and was assured everything was in order. Depite that, a parking fine was issued to me through the post.

I see that I am not the only reviewer here facing this issue at the hotel.

Not best pleased.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank altmcarter
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The hotel is located very close to the airport but a bit far from everything else. It has a nice view from the top floor rooms. The construction is modern and brand new. Rooms have minimalist elegance to them. There is no fridge in standard room and they do not provide slippers. Here starts the bad part, the bed linen was a bit dirty for which when asked to change they refused as they had no one available to do that in the evening. We asked for fresh ones which they forgot to send and we had to ask again. Then after few minutes they brought new ones which we just took from them but when we started spreading them, they were even dirtier and had proper rust coloured stains. We had to ask again which did not please them and the guy at the reception even hung up on us. Then two ladies showed up with fresh linens and offered to put them on as well. Also the hair dryer they provided was not functioning. We also had the breakfast at their restaurant which was basic but restaurant staff was very nice. Overall staff behaviour is crucial and it ended up being a disappointment.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Muhammad Khalid M
ReservationsHbH, Reservations at Hampton by Hilton Aberdeen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Firstly, thank you for giving us your feedback. I have shared your comments with our General Manager and we would like to apologise for the shortcomings you experienced with regards to your experience at the hotel. We are actively working with our staff to ensure an efficient service to all guests, and we appreciate that we do not always get it right.

We take all feedback seriously and your comments will be shared with the rest of the team as well as management to identify further training requirements and staffing levels.

As a tangible form of apology, I would like to extend an offer of a complimentary return visit so that we can restore your faith in our hotel.

Please contact me directly to arrange this.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Marie McLaren
reservationsmgr@hbhaberdeenairport.co.uk

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

A very good clean hotel lovely staff very helpful nice food lovely breakfast in the morning. Could do with a few more choices as far as cider goes at the bar maybe one on tap.
The hotel room doors do make a lot of noise I suppose as it’s an airport hotel ppl come and go at all times and ppl just let them close by themselves behind them but they are heard from your room.
Good easy access and only a 5 minuet walk from the airport no need for taxi perfect for short business trips.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

This fabulously new hotel caters for exactly what it does most - looking after travellers en route to other places. So, while there's no "fine dining", the rooms are absolutely first class, the food is good, and there is a large area where you can sit in comfort, or work at a computer (lots of plug sockets and free wifi), eat, drink, watch TV, or simply chill. I wish I'd had time to use the gym! It is ideally situated close to the airport and does free transfers.

Breakfast was amazing! Self service, but beautifully presented and cooked, plus the option to cook your own waffles... yes, of course I did! I'd love to stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank katebrz
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here whilst visiting friends. Booked on Hilton website and got a great deal. Lovely reception area with friendly helpful staff.
Bedroom was spacious, extremely clean and comfortable.
Lots of variety at breakfast, the best choice being the homemade fresh waffles
We will definitely be visiting again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family