“good for stop-over”

Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel
Ranked #34 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Most budget hotels look/feel the same. This one is no different but I had no complaints about the room or service. Staff were friendly, room clean and tidy, not noisy. Always good to get sufficient parking at a hotel when you drive and being slightly out of town there is plenty parking here. Bus stop nearby and good access to most areas of Aberdeen from this point. Regret booking late and paying £77 instead of say £29, but that's how it goes.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Jane,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us recently, we here at Aberdeen Anderson Drive pride ourselves on delivering a great customer service and I am personally glad we achieved this for you. As always our best possible rates can be found via our website. I look forward to welcoming you back within the near future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I stayed here on Friday 15th June and even though the hotel is situated next to the main road from Aberdeen to Inverness, when I was in my room on the 2nd floor, there was absolutely no noise whatsoever.

I chose to stay here as it was quite close to the Agricultural College where I was sitting exams that weekend so I needed somewhere quiet and safe as I was travelling on my own.
The staff were really nice and couldn't have been more helpful.

Excellent base for a short trip.

Room Tip: I was on 2nd floor (rooms nearest lifts) and there was no problem with noise from people coming and...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo

Dear Aileen,

I thank you in the first instance for your review; you must have been very busy with studying so to take the time to leave your feedback is truly appreciated. I have passes you comments back to the team. We all here at Anderson Drive hope you achieved your exams and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 June 2012

It cost £85 for a room. Only one bath towel and one small towel between us both. Travel Lodge at £29 per room is miles better.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Kelly L, Social Media at Premier Inn Aberdeen (Anderson Drive) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2012

Many thanks for your review. At Premier Inn we endeavour to offer the best value quality stay and we consistently monitor our rates to ensure we are competitively priced, your feedback is very much appreciated and please be assured that your comments have been passed on to our Marketing Team.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

We spent two nights here and it was ok.
I think next time we'll spend a little more and find something a little nicer. This is a good choice for a modest price. Nothing fancy, but a decent nights sleep.

The staff was professional and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Celiac Traveler,

Thank you for your review, your feedback is important to us here at Anderson Drive. I am glad you had a good night sleep and I do hope to welcome you back if you are in the area.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 1 June 2012

A friend and I stayed in two separate rooms for two nights. This hotel is very convenient for the Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and Children's Hospital site. We were attending a conference there and walked in both days - it took us about ten minutes.

The hotel is set back from the main road and rooms don't look out over it so it's relatively quiet. The ground floor rooms we stayed in were clean, tidy and looked fresh - par for the Premier Inn course. The staff are all very cheerful and friendly, which was a bonus. We didn't eat at the adjoining pub but it looked busy.

Room Tip: Try to get a top floor room as the floors are rather thin and, although we still got a good night...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank andslau

Dear Andslau,

Thank you so much for your positive review, I have passed your feedback on to the team who are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at Anderson Drive. On behalf of the team and myself we are looking forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards