“Home From Home”
Review of Earadale B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Campbeltown
Earadale B&B
Ranked #6 of 19 Campbeltown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night and was impressed not only by the location but the homely feel. Room was spacious and felt like a room I would have at home. Usual flat screen etc and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was from 630 am so I was able to sample this before my shift and I wasnt dissapointed.. Will be back...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed here with a friend for 4 nights as part of a longer visit to Scotland. Never been to Campbeltown or Kintyre before so it was a journey of discovery. I can wholeheartedly recommend Earadale B&B. It's a spacious house, very centrally located just a street back from the harbour and right in the middle of the town, very close to shops and places to eat, all within a few minutes walking distance.

Parking is on street, less than a minute's walk away and you can stop right outside for your bags etc so no trouble.

We stayed in room 2 on the first floor. Loads of space, comfy beds, 2 easy chairs, plenty of tea & coffee and David will give you fresh milk in a little flask if you prefer that. The whole place was spotlessly clean and nicely decorated with colourful items from overseas.

The dining room is light and airy and there is a nice choice of breakfasts. You can also have an evening meal there if you order it before 10am which we did one night. It was great value and very tasty.

We mainly saw David during our stay - he's very welcoming and friendly with tips on places to visit.

All in all, we considered it our home from home in Campbeltown and a great base from which to explore the local area. Go discover!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Stopped overnight before early flight to Glasgow.

£60 for a twin room got us a comfortable room, great ensuite facilities and a magnificent cooked breakfast. All this provided by the charming and attentive David and Jean.

Wifi works brilliantly and the location is a two minute walk away from the Black Sheep which serves delicious dinners.

Thought about the Argyll - Earadale is sooo much better!

Room Tip: If you ask for a twin room you may get number 1 which also has bunk beds in a separate room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

My room, number 2, has twin beds and is quite large and comfortable with all the amenities i could ask for. Clean and well specified shower room, WiFi (pretty fast), TV and a couple of easy chairs.
The breakfast choices are good and tasty and served quickly and with a smile.
All around the quality of the room, breakfast and reception at the price is first class.

Room Tip: There is no parking at the B&B with yellow lines outside but within 50 metres away the parking...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I'm writing this review just as I'm checking out I never write reviews and I've been traveling all over the uk and Ireland for 20 years inspired to write this because I found it on TripAdvisor this is undoubtably the best value and service I've ever received everything about the Earadale is class from cleanliness down to the quality of linen and towels I only had a sandwich for breakfast but the comprehensive selection available is worthy of any 4star establishment I'm not in this area very often but if I am this will be my 1st port of call thanks again

Joe Marshall