Ardshiel Hotel(Campbeltown)
  • Breakfast included
Dellwood Hotel(Campbeltown)
The Wellhouse(Campbeltown)
Priceline
All reviewscourse evening mealhost davidflat screenstayed herecoffee and hot chocolatetop floorfree wifiminute walkfantastic breakfaststreet parkingtwin roomferry terminalcooked breakfasthome from homestay there againguest housejean
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I stayed here with a friend for 4 nights as part of a longer visit to Scotland. Never been to Campbeltown or Kintyre before so it was a journey of discovery. I can wholeheartedly recommend Earadale B&B. It's a spacious house, very centrally located just a street back from the harbour and right in the middle of the town, very close to shops and places to eat, all within a few minutes walking distance.

Parking is on street, less than a minute's walk away and you can stop right outside for your bags etc so no trouble.

We stayed in room 2 on the first floor. Loads of space, comfy beds, 2 easy chairs, plenty of tea & coffee and David will give you fresh milk in a little flask if you prefer that. The whole place was spotlessly clean and nicely decorated with colourful items from overseas.

The dining room is light and airy and there is a nice choice of breakfasts. You can also have an evening meal there if you order it before 10am which we did one night. It was great value and very tasty.

We mainly saw David during our stay - he's very welcoming and friendly with tips on places to visit.

All in all, we considered it our home from home in Campbeltown and a great base from which to explore the local area. Go discover!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Stopped overnight before early flight to Glasgow.

£60 for a twin room got us a comfortable room, great ensuite facilities and a magnificent cooked breakfast. All this provided by the charming and attentive David and Jean.

Wifi works brilliantly and the location is a two minute walk away from the Black Sheep which serves delicious dinners.

Thought about the Argyll - Earadale is sooo much better!

Room Tip: If you ask for a twin room you may get number 1 which also has bunk beds in a separate room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

My room, number 2, has twin beds and is quite large and comfortable with all the amenities i could ask for. Clean and well specified shower room, WiFi (pretty fast), TV and a couple of easy chairs.
The breakfast choices are good and tasty and served quickly and with a smile.
All around the quality of the room, breakfast and reception at the price is first class.

Room Tip: There is no parking at the B&B with yellow lines outside but within 50 metres away the parking restriction is gone. No bother.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I'm writing this review just as I'm checking out I never write reviews and I've been traveling all over the uk and Ireland for 20 years inspired to write this because I found it on TripAdvisor this is undoubtably the best value and service I've ever received everything about the Earadale is class from cleanliness down to the quality of linen and towels I only had a sandwich for breakfast but the comprehensive selection available is worthy of any 4star establishment I'm not in this area very often but if I am this will be my 1st port of call thanks again

Joe Marshall

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank joe m
Reviewed 5 September 2016

This bed and breakfast is located very close to the centre of Cambeltown. The standard of the accommodation was excellent. We thought that this was a new B&B but it turns out that they have been open for 7 years but they certainly keep the house and rooms looking very fresh.

Our room was of a good size as was the bathroom. The electric shower provided good pressure and flow even though we were on the top floor.

There is a good choice of breakfast options. I chose a Bacon Sandwich one morning and a full Scottish breakfast on the other morning. Mu wife had scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on one morning and scrambled eggs with cheese on the other morning. There was a good selection of cereals and all the tea and coffee you want.

Parking was easy to find at the harbour and the B&B is located one street back from the harbour.

The WiFi is excellent.