The Royal Hotel(Campbeltown)
US$98
Argyll Hotel(Campbeltown)
Ardshiel Hotel(Campbeltown)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights in The Old Rectory whilst down in Campbeltown working. Owner very polite, made us a cooked breakfast every day with tea or coffee, toast, cereal, the lot. Just what you need before a 12 hour day!! Rooms were nice and spacious, I had a room that was 2 singles and the bed was incredibly comfy. Always nice and warm at nights too with the heating left on for us arriving in late and beds made up super fast. Can't fault The Old Rectory, managed to get parked up most nights right out the front too.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Gilligan133
Reviewed 17 June 2012

After visiting the tourist information office we were told they had no b & b's left under £90pppn. We found The Old Rectory on a wander round the town, no en-suite rooms but the bedrooms are large and comfy and we had no problems sharing the two bathrooms. The welcome was very warm and everything is clean and tidy and the breakfast was very good. At £58 for two for the night it was good value. Because this place is not STB rated the tourist office don't tell you about it. Don't be put off, it's worth the money. Although almost in the centre of town there was no noise in the night.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank knmc
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I enjoyed my stay in this B&B. Our room was large & quiet, breakfasts were very good, the B&B owners were very helpful and friendly, like all the people in Campbeltown that I met. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Hogart
Reviewed 18 October 2011

Good location friendly owners we spent one night there would recommend it note good off street parking for motorcycles

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank magpiepaul
Reviewed 27 August 2011

I couldn't have been any happier with the B&B.

Our room was very spacious, nicely decorated, with a large bay window. Although the B&B is right in the town centre, I wasn't aware of any noise outside, so I slept very well. Breakfast in the morning was very good too.

Both the owners, the owners' son, and the lady who cooked and served us breakfast were incredibly friendly and genuine. The female owner took much time and effort to recommend a restaurant for me outside of Campbeltown, and I was very happy with her choice. The male owner made a point of chatting to all the guests at breakfast time.

Unlike other towns around the UK, there is ample street parking outside, and it's free! There is also a private car park behind the B&B.

I thought considering the quality of this B&B, the excellent service and it's location right in the centre of Campbeltown, it is excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple