Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$170
Hotels.comUS$170
eDreamsUS$170
PricelineUS$170
TravelocityUS$170
getaroom.comUS$192
All reviews no lift loch fyne listed building cullen skink lounge bar lovely hotel loch view spiral staircase dining room comfy bed floor room road noise very pleasant stay large room nice breakfast local area short break
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

This hotel has a stunning front, with a fabulous location, overlooking Loch Fyne.
However - although it does advertise that building regulations do not permit it to have a lift - it is still a bit of a shock when a disabled person tries to ascend the seemingly never-ending spiral staircase.
The room we had was small but cosy and the ‘view’ of Loch Fyne, which is stunning, can only be enjoyed when standing-up.
The lounge bar is quite nice - and offers speedy food. But in the restaurant, which is a bit dull, to be honest, we had to wait 45 minutes before we were served -and the hotel most certainly did not seem to be too busy that night. We were also uninspired by a very limited menu.
All things considered, it was way over-priced at £159 per night - although the breakfast we had was extremely tasty and filling. Some of the staff were quite polite but others - whilst not being horrible, in any way - did seem to need some basic lessons in ‘being nice’ to their guests.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank 628derekh
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

Yes - you know all about this terrible experience and yet you choose to do nothing about it. The manager did not manage the situation that he put his customer in (me) and then when question he refused to apologise or resolve the issue.
I was told by a member of his staff that I could park my car across the road only to be accosted By a business owner that I was not allowed to park there as it was private property, the manager came out and told me in front of the owner that I shouldn’t have parked there , then when the business owner walked off and I questioned him he told me that it was not a private car park and after a heated exchange with the business owner that they were wrong , poor management of the whole situation and a very unpleasant situation to be put in so I will be
Putting a complaint into head office as i am not finished here until I get an apology from the
Manager direct ..,,,

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank eamonn o
Reviewed 1 September 2021

we came here for dinner twice-despite being advised not to by the staff at the hotel we were staying at-The Loch Fyne Hotel-and we were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of our dinners and the very reasonable price along with the very friendly and efficient staff. If you are in the local area, i would recommend this restaurant and do not be influenced or put off by others trying to malign

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Absolutely loved everything about this hotel from the beautiful view from the room (possibly the best view from a bathroom we've ever had too!), to the amazing food (including vegan breakfast, pizza, tofu salad plus partner's haggis bon bons, Loch Fyne smoked salmon) and exceptionally friendly staff for whom nothing was too much bother. If the hotel hadn't been fully booked we'd have stayed on for another couple of nights! On our first night we arrived quite late as we'd spent longer than expected climbing The Cobbler and Chef Kerry stayed late to cook for us -very much appreciated thank you! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

Whilst staying in Inveraray for the night we struggled to find somewhere for dinner-our accommodation gave us several places to try and one of them was the Inveraray Inn.
We arrived half an hour early to have a drink first- come the time of our booking we asked if the table was ready and the response was “they were doing their best but there was a delay” we received multiple apologies and eventually shown to our table. The noise by a large table was deafening so we asked if it was possible to eat in the bar area- which was far more pleasant? The staff were amazing and really accommodating- we moved back to the bar area and had a wonderful meal!
I can highly recommend for good home cooked food!!