Free cancellation until 04/08
US$92
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
Hostelworld.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastguest househelpful ownersmall fridgegreat place to staybed was very comfortablebeautiful obantea and coffeestayed two nightsone night staytvscotlandferryhost
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised of this place. Got a nice room with a breakfast area. Really liked that the breakfast was in the room and that we could make our lunch to bring with us. The room and bathroom was clean. Only negative thing was that we could hear the people above us quite well, but this is a house-not Hotell so it is expected. Nice and helpful owner.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We stayed two days with my girlfriend in May 2017. Everything seemed good until we discover tenant charged us twice!
They never accepted we paid by card and asked us to leave money in the room. Apparently, after all, it was to swindle us. Back home we realized that we got ripped off since they used my credit card securing our stay to charge me a second time. I have picture proving I paid but they keep denying.
Scotland is a beautiful country with lovely people, it would be too stupid to waste our stay with such dishonest tenant.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
eilidh b, Owner at Cameron Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you yet again for another review somewhere else. Thankfully nearly all my guests know this to be a false review as I would never be this dis honest.
You arrived late which I organised and left early. We do not, up until you stayed charge guest before arrival. I asked you to leave payment in the envelope provided when you decided to leave early and ensure you closed up your room. When I later checked no payment was left not even a registration card only the room key. This is when I charged your card provided at the time of booking and notified you. Shame you can not accept paying for what you had instead of posting all these bad reviews.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Three girls on our way to the highlands stayed at this guest house for one night. The room was more beautiful than the pictures suggested, and spotlessly clean. The room had its own bathroom, which we appreciated, and also a small fridge - a big plus as one in our party needs to refrigerate medicines overnight. We arrived slightly early and were able to check in straight away, another plus. Will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your great review. Hope we see you again.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We arrived from the Colonsay ferry and everything was well organised for a very enjoyable stay. The bed was very comfortable and breakfast was plentiful and delicious. I have recommended this guest house to two people since my stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We had a family room and were more than happy with the accommodation. The proximity to town and harbour was a short walking distance to some good restaurants. The host was pleasant and explained about parking behind the guesthouse. She does live off site so you need to check in by 6pm. It is on a one way street which goes into the main street so you have to come in from the right way.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family