Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
CheapTicketsUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$126
1,222 results
All reviews per hour bit dated night break town centre tlc wee
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2021

I booked for 2 adults and 1 child and on arrival was given a room with 2 single beds. When I asked the manager where we were all meant to sleep he stated this wasn’t his problem. The pictures on the website are deceiving as I would say the room resembled something more like the hotel from the Inbetweeners Movie! It was dated, dirty, cables running infront of the lift for people to trip over, paint pots lying all over the hallways. This hotel needs more than a lick of paint, it needs knocked down and rebuilt to start again. I asked for a refund as we didn’t all have beds to sleep in and was told my room was non refundable. Agoda have tried to contact the hotel regarding this and they won’t reply to their emails or mine. It’ll be getting taken further from me and I will not let it lie until I get a full refund.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank A1572QPnicolas
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

stayed ini Oban loads via work an leisure but would never come back to this hotel….. very dated and the hallways had an old damp smell…. our room smelt even worse like stale cigarettes….. shower was useless bed held together with hinges old and dated….. not for us

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank legoheid
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

Room needing modernised , bathroom was ok till you opened the window and looked onto an alley of rubbish( black bags 5’ high 10’ long). Walking into hotel the smell of damp was obvious. Wouldn’t go back, or recommend to anyone. The bar only sold small amount of bottled beer, which was overpriced.

Room tip: If you look at web site the photos have been taken when hotel in good condition, a false preview . Avoid this hotel.
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2021

Room clean but very basic. No mattress protector on bed, curtain pole not put on properly , couldn't close curtains properly , only 1 socket to use which is annoying, poor quality pillows, toilet doesn't flush properly and could see old raw plugs on tiles at shower. No information pack or fire escape Instructions in room. Also payment was taken from my bank card straight away without asking how we would like to pay.
This was our second room as first one we were given hadn't been cleaned.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Maybe it's because we were in room 101 -- a bed for a night in a bed thst was like stone- the former regent hotel which has been renovated with a lick and a promise- felt like staying in the overlook hotel from the shining

Trip type: Travelled with friends