Roseneath Guest House
US$161
US$128
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$102
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$115
US$142
US$132
US$105
Corran House(Oban)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Bar/Lounge
Elderslie Guest House(Oban)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsguest housesmall sitting roomcharming housesteep hilllocal attractionsblack puddingwalking difficultiestop floorfew minutes walkoban baytwo nightsscottish hospitalitywarm welcomebreakfasts were excellentlovely townour honeymoonshort stay
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Not sure how this property got all these stars. if you like under cooked breakfast served by a batty lady and stay in dirty rooms this is for you. I could not wait to leave the place. I say spend a few pounds more and stay somewhere else. This stay was worsen than a budget hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked the Roseneath guest house for our 10th wedding anniversary. Was a warm welcome. Any information you needed was on hand . The breakfast was absolutely gorgeous. Fried eggs were perfect. The views from our room over looking oban bay were stunning. Would recommend to any one to book the Roseneath.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Initially, I wasn't sure I had found the right place. My husband and I traveled to Scotland for our honeymoon and we were looking for something quaint and homey in Oban.
Let me tell you what, this was one of the most memorable places we stayed. The rooms were just that - homey and relaxing. The host was the best part. You know the saying that when in Scotland, you'll find amazing Scottish hospitality and with it, a good story? That's what we got. I looked forward to her nice homemade breakfast in the morning and her stories. Hearing a good one over steaming blueberry pancakes with some of the best black pudding (yes, you heard me, black pudding and it was GREAT!) made my morning. Thank you for the amazing stay. My husband and I will be back in Scotland in this lifetime, and we hope you are still around when we do.
Slainte mhath!
-Kiara and Cam MacDonald

Room Tip: Double Bedroom with 4 Poster - this was a great room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kiara M
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Very comfortable, and very good value for money, with a helpful proprietor. The guest house is well situated for people using the ferry port. I was staying for 2 nights in the middle of a long hillwalking trip and stayed for 2 nights. It was ideal for my needs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Trimarc2
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The room was very spacious with a beautiful bay window looking over the harbor. Our host was very nice and helpful. Our tour was cancelled due to the bad weather so our host suggested many exciting alternative activities. We decided to go site seeing and the day turned out okay despite our tour being cancelled.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple