“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Best Seafood Pizza I've had in years, my wife had the veal which was also excellent. We have eaten out lots in Italy and this compared with the best of them. Staff were all very attentive and customer centric. Only complaint was the fabric chairs were very uncomfortable. I will visit again but I might need to bring a cushion.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was extremely disappointed with our visit to this restaurant. My partner however was extremely pleased. The starters were nice, (the Garlic Focaccia and Bruschetta were very tasty). My main course was tasteless and I mean tasteless, (half pizza, half calzone (Vesuvio)). My husbands however was delicious. He had the Pollo Alla Brace and would throughly recommend this! We booked before hand and we were unfortunately placed at a small table just outside the entrance to the toilets which wasn't ideal due to the "traffic". I complained about my meal and was given a full refund which I thought was a positive experience and justified. If I were to visit the restaurant again I would almost certainly have what my husband had.

6  Thank Ann H
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

As good a pizza as you will find anywhere. Great service , great food and great atmosphere. Thoroughly recommend it

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here recently on a visit with my daughter the food is excellent not had a pizza as good in a longtime and the house wine is a must This is off Whitesands tucked up a side street but is really worth a visit as would return again the main part off the restaurant is better as the room to side does not have same ambiance and you feel a bit out of it and would be better used for larger parties but this does not detract from the good quality food thank you for a lovely meal

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This place is a favourite of ours when dining out in Dumfries. Staff are always friendly and welcoming and food never disappoints. Best gluten free dining in the town. We look forward to our next visit, as always.