“Very Good”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very nice little cafe had 2 delicious cakes as well as some nice coffee.Will be back again for sure.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Quite an old fashioned cafe. We called in for a tea and cake and were not disappointed . A huge selection of cakes. They all looked good . We ended up buying a few and they were all lovely . The staff were all very chatty and friendly and I think it will be my regular when I return to Moffat

2  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Wow, I visited with my partner where we were able to choose where we wanted to sit. We sat near the door and I was worried it would be cold, I was wrong! There are heaters around to make sure you are sat comfortably. I ordered a hot chocolate with everything and oh my goodness! It was amazing! There was a very good selection of cakes, biscuits and the scones were the size of door stoppers! I couldn’t fit one in otherwise I would have had one. I settled for a bacon roll which was cooked lovely with a bit of crisp in a nice soft bread roll. I will defiantly be going back there again to have a scone!
It is quite a small cafe so if there are more than four of you, you might find it had to get a seat despite there been 2 x 6 seater tables. It’s very nicely decorated and will be a place you remember whilst on your travels.

1  Thank Stephanie44_12
Reviewed 12 December 2017

This is a well run family business which is well patronised by both locals and tourists.The food is freshly made and the coffee is simply great.

2  Thank Sean002
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Although we only stopped here for a quick cuppa and a tea-cake the service was very quick and attentive, the staff are so hard working and good at their job.
The Tea-cake was also served with 2 portions of jam and butter, very good value.
Spotlessly clean. I can see why it was busy but we managed to get a table.

3  Thank HelmarkCardiff