We have been coming to stay at Hartfell House for a number of years as a halfway stop to and from The highlands and have never been disappointed. The rooms are very comfortable and the hosts Rob and Mhairi have always been very welcoming. The icing on the cake is the restaurant always excellent food and service, thoroughly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1850, this impressive Victorian house is in a peaceful terrace high above the town, having lovely views of the surrounding countryside. Beautifully maintained, its bedrooms offer high quality and comfort. The award winning Limetree Restaurant serves a charismatic blend of modern and traditional cooking with Scottish and global influence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartfell House And The Limetree Restaurant
- Hartfell House & The Limetree Restaurant Hotel Moffat