Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$94
eDreamsUS$94
Agoda.comUS$95
TripadvisorUS$94
FindHotel
All reviews train station single room stayed for one night hosts bnb wee
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

Lovely place, cozy room and everything was super clean. Perfect location in the city centre. Hosts were very friendly and welcoming too, they had my room ready for check-in early upon my request with no problems.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 30 December 2020

I have been staying in this wonderful guest house for two months now and I absolutely love it. My room is really comfortable, everything is very clean and the hosts - Maggie and Peach- are super kind and accommodating. There are lovely extras like books, board games and DVDs to borrow and the whole atmosphere radiates kindness with sweet, positive messages all over the place. The guest house is in an ideal location as it is close to the railway station, to the centre, to the riverside and you can actually walk to many amazing nature beauty spots. If you stay long-term, the monthly discount is extremely generous. You can also have breakfast and delicious vegan options are on offer too. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here several times but this time was the first time under the new ownership and it was excellent. They’ve made it so pretty and colourful and my room was lovely (see pictures). It was only £35 for my room (I got NHS discount which made it even cheaper! ) Books and DVD’s were provided as were towels, shower gel and shampoo (all free of charge). I received a very warm welcome on arrival from Peach and made to feel at home. I didn’t have breakfast but the menu looked really good. I’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 August 2020

Peachy,Absolutely Marvellous. Stayed for one night,slept like a baby,had a great night in Dundee.I will definately be back in the very near future,I am sure that you are very well suited to this new venture & i sincerely wish you both all the very best. Thank You for a very pleasant stay

1  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 7 August 2020 via mobile

I've worked and stayed in loads of hostels and this was by far the cutest place I've come across. Really lovely owners and great vibes! Really nice seeing sustainability cared for in different ways. Ideal location. Super appropriate prices. And a comforting family-feel <3 my number one recommendation.