“Excellent Burger, lovely place ”
Review of Tonic

Tonic
Ranked #56 of 392 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Http://tonic-live.co.uk/
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Came here for dinner as I had heard the burgers were amazing .. and I wasn't disappointed at all!!
The choice of burgers was just amazing, not just combos but also the sizes...
went for a chicken mo-fo which was packed full of chilli and chillies on top of the chicken with some waffle fries (highly recommended)... lovely and well cooked, perfect size and good staff on hand to look after me.
Will def be coming back again on my next trip to Dundee

Reviewed 6 August 2017

We were staying in Dundee last weekend and saw Itison voucher deal for Tonic. Walked in to restuarant in the morning to book table for that night ..and ended up having a delicious breakfast with lovely coffees and newspapers. Set us up for the day. We enjoyed the best nachos burgers fries and drinks at night from extensive menu. Lovely fresh food and friendly staff. Would recommend and will visit again when back in Dundee

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

A cozy place with a great variety of burgers. Everything we tried was very tasty and the stuff was very helpful and kind

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We visited here midweek therefore it wasn't very busy. The burger menu is extensive and I will say that both the burgers we ordered were good but nothing special. I would have no problem returning here for a midweek bite if we wanted to eat specifically burgers.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Went here for breakfast. So much choice of different breakfast dishes not just fry ups. I had French toast with hunny, nut, banana and cream. It was amazing. Others had waffles, one with fruits and frozen yogurt and the other with eggs Benedict. One of the waffles was a bit hard but that was the only problem. The coffee was lovely so smooth and tasty. Wish there was somewhere like this where I live. Great place.