“There chicken burgers are nice”
Review of Tandoori Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tandoori Hut
Ranked #313 of 424 Restaurants in Dundee
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I went here recently and bought a chicken burger.

The chicken was great and the skin was perfect and I ate it with no complaints. I would highly sugguest you go here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Got a pizza which was a frozen base and undercooked and a doner kebab and chips that were inedible. Should have guessed on ordering as it was cheap.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Bland food, cheeky staff, the food came far too early as I requested a specific time slot on justeat, this resulted in cold food for my sister.

I would never recommend this place for curry lovers.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

I love curry but this was horrid!!! Used just eat and the delivery guy asked for more money for delivery on arrival even though just eat asks for post codes. My food was tasteless and my sisters had barley any sauce on it :( won't be going back :(

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

Got overcharged, order was wrong, food was cold and tasted terrible and it took over an hour to arrive. Would not recommend and will definitely not be ordering from here again!

Date of visit: July 2015