“Could eat there every night”
Review of Dragon Royale

Dragon Royale
Ranked #5 of 112 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2017

The food is sooooo good, the menu is really varied and extensive and different from your usual options. We went on a Wednesday night, which had a early bird menu available up till 8 pm, which offers 2 courses for £10.95, amazing value. The presentation of the food is really nice. The staff are so attentive and pleasant. I had hot King prawns and salad with strawberry coulis, delicious, as was the chicken Kung Po. My friend had the salt and pepper King prawns, and chow mein, neither of us left anything on the plates. Will be back again next week.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Kenny and his Friendly efficient staff go out of their way to make sure you have a excellent meal and service. Value for money, no sweet and sour balls here it is a high class, modern, tasty way of cooking. I only get up to Scotland once a year and this is always a port of call. Excellent!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

My family & i went here for the first time for my brothers birthday and we were not disappointed. Having arrived early for our table booking (early bird) we were given our seats & menus. A little slow in taking our drinks order and meal order but I assumed that was because we were early. The food was amazing & the Peking ribs melt in your mouth. I'll definitely be returning!

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Ate here with a colleague whilst working locally.

Staff were friendly and service was good. The portion size were just right and food was great.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Great food served tonight, the service was very good when we got it coming to our table.

Really enjoyed the Chicken Curry washed down with draft Peroni.

Just seemed that they were maybe 1 person short on the night.