US$88
US$51
Travelodge
Foxbar Hotel(Kilmarnock)
US$73
Premier Inn Kilmarnock Hotel(Kilmarnock)(Great Value!)
US$70
PremierInn.com
US$58
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$69
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$125
US$95
Dallars B&B(Hurlford)
TripAdvisor
The Portmann Hotel(Kilmarnock)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfootball groundblues restaurantkilmarnock footballmodern hotelrugby parkfootball matchfootball clubduty managerburns supperconference facilitiesexcellent facilitieshotel guestshaggisdecent sizeroom was largethe ground floorfull scottish breakfast
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

After staying in “company policy” Premier Inns for last 3 years I thought I’d never say this to a waiter ever again - “I really enjoyed that”!!!
Modern, clean rooms - please don’t make me go back to Premier Inn !!!!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Stayed for one night on 29 April 2018 with work - I had conference rooms booked the next day. Greeted warmly upon check in by Leanne - full of smiles and personality. Room 107 on the ground floor was great - clean and tidy. Availed myself of the bar facilities (as you do) and enjoyed a few lovely pints with some crisps. Met Duty Manager Sasha - again very friendly and highly personable.

Great night of rest - did enjoy having a digital radio in the room - nice touch!

Met at breakfast the next morning by Jay - what a lovely friendly man - nothing was too much trouble including beans that technically isn't on the breakfast menu! I also spotted my conference room right next to the restaurant and as I busied myself flitting from breakfast to conference and back he couldn't have been more obliging.

Lauren then came and introduced herself - she was the morning Duty Manager - again lovely with a permanent smile and very helpful personality and she explained everything I needed to know about the conference facilities and assisted with the laptop projector.

This is a great hotel - I stay in lots of hotels every week and this one immediately stood out for me. That's due solely to the staff. I hope they're being well rewarded and are highly regarded by their employer as they're doing an outstanding job and are great ambassadors for the business. Thank you all; it was a pleasure to have met you.

Hotel well located right next door to football ground. If you're here for sport, you couldn't find a closer hotel unless it was situated on the pitch!

I hope I'm in Kilmarnock again soon, this hotel is clearly #1.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Daft80sBloke
Reviewed 30 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here as part of a voucher deal.The night itself was a tribute night,the meal we received was hot and very tasty.The room was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed,all in all it was worth every penny.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IAN P
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Arrived at rear of hotel thanks to satnav however just drove around the block to the football ground and hotel. Modern hotel with high ceiling in reception area. Rooms quite large with all you could want 43 inch tv, toiletries, kettle etc. Good shower and comfortable beds. We had room 2014 over looking the football pitch. We were attending the Jersey Notes tribute band who were excellent (seen before at The Ferry Glasgow) and the deal was very good for the money. Meal was a set one and considering some 400 people to serve was on time and hot (and tasty) Found all staff to be friendly and helpful. Full Scottish breakfast included and was excellent but surprised to find the scrambled eggs and salmon was extra despite being cheaper on the menu.
Only negative comment would be surprisingly for a fairly new hotel the floorboards creaked in our room!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2018

For a mature wedding in the Kilmarnock area we booked 3 rooms for 2 nights. We were all very impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms, quality of the meals and even more important the excellence of staff who were efficient and friendly.

We only had a small party so didn't use the hotel's wedding package but we did book the Moffat Terrace area which is adjacent to the adjacent Blues Restaurant and the hotel staff prepared a beautiful table for us. The food was lovely and we had our own waiter who was friendly and efficient.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. My congratulations to all those involved. Thank you so much!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends