“Best Coffee Shop in Town”
Review of iCafe Kilmarnock

iCafe Kilmarnock
Ranked #28 of 118 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Description: Multi-Award Winning Chain of Coffee Houses and Internet Cafes
Description: Multi-Award Winning Chain of Coffee Houses and Internet Cafes
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I am a frequent visitor to the iCafe, as it's coffee prices are reasonable, and most enjoyable coffee I have found, in Kilmarnock. I have not eaten there, myself, but my son-in-law informs me that the turkey rashers with pancake and maple syrup are very good.Staff are very courteous. There is some outside seating, just in case we have any sun.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank MIKEROBE

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Gorgeous coffee and scone, had one with raspberries in it, forgotten what it was called, friendly helpful staff, very clean

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Joyce F
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

wont rush back.. service was good but food not so much, bagel was cold and cheese not even melted, shame as has potential

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We go to I Cafe a lot before i start my shift i always just have coffee but on the rare occassion we have cake and it is the Bizzz <><><>

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank Jimmy M
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I can here with a couple of friends for lunch. The staff were terrible and unfriendly. The food took about half an hour to get to us although it was only a couple of toasties. The coffees were luke warm and for the quality of food the prices were far too high, so overall had a terrible experience and won't be back.

Date of visit: April 2016