“iDeal Coffee House”

Ranked #28 of 116 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Description: Multi-Award Winning Chain of Coffee Houses and Internet Cafes
Description: Multi-Award Winning Chain of Coffee Houses and Internet Cafes
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Just love this addition to Kilmarnock town centre. Love Love Love the coffee, the staff & the (occasional!) cake treat too.
Like their new ideas that you sometime create too. Keep it up guys. Like to stroll down with my baby & dog & sit outside on a dry day enjoying the fab coffee & watching the day go by!

1  Thank Claire N

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Always amazing in here, super friendly staff, coffee is always great, and decent prices! Really comfortable atmosphere, and I feel very comfortable coming in to do my work. Today I had a mango cooler. As delicious as it always is! Great selection of savoury food and cakes. Lots of which is halal. They cater well to allergies etc. Always very helpful.

1  Thank Tina P
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here today for a coffee and a sit down while shopping.

Thought I would try some of their Signature coffees but almost had a stoke when she asked for £4.35 in exchange for medium Nutella cappuccino. Wasn't impressed by the size of a medium coffee and other that Nutella round the rim and a blob on at the bottom of the cup, it didn't taste like Nutella.

Perhaps it was just an unlucky choice I made but I don't think I'll be back as it's not worth the money.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Smooth latte, nice double espresso and good tea
Food seemed limited (Maybe cause Sunday) but as we only wanted a coffee...

1  Thank GPCarlo
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Went in purely because it had Wifi.
I'm a wheelchair user.
I struggled through an extremely overcluttered assault course of closely packed, clautraphobic tables and chairs to find a spot I could sit and my chair not be constantly pushed past, having to work my way right to the back.
I ordered a Lentil Soup.
The Baked Potato and Chilli and a Coffee.
Soup out of a tin.
Measly pat of butter for the bread, Baked Potato obliterated to powder in amicrowave with he cheapest tinned Chilli you can buy in the budget range at any supermarket (be better eating dogfood) and the Coffee was disgusting.
Wifi eventually worked, but I had to wait and ask someone how to access it.
Not a relaxing experience.
In future, I'll buy a coffee and a roll at Brownings and tap their Wifi from outside as it's waaaay overpriced and not somewhere I'd venture back into!