US$197
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$224
US$189
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$276
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$173
US$137
US$201
US$168
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$157
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

US$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$116
ibis
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$107
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$468
US$369
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$538/night.

1,772 results
All reviewscommon areasmovie roompub crawlhuge kitchenroyal milegreat locationinternet roomcommon roomtea and hot chocolatebed dormfemale dormperson roomlaundry serviceluggage storageenjoyed my staybeds were comfortablefringe festival
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The location, the price, the decor, the activities... this place is amazing with a view of the Edinburgh Castle. Scottish dancing, pub crawls, ghost tours, pool competition, etc. All for free! Cheap breakfast was decent too. We were in the 16 bed dorm and everything was clean and I was surprised that people were actually considerate and followed the rules which made it nice for those who wanted to sleep. If you wanted to party you could just stay in the longues and many did. Such a cool place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Right in the heart of old town (castle rock is literally across the road)

My girlfriend and I felt right at home here, friendly Aussie/international staff helped us with any and everything we needed.

Beer pong and pub crawl were loads of fun and a great way to meet fellow travelers who we ended up spending our days exploring Edinburgh with :)

Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

If you stay at the Castle Rock hostel in Edinburgh, you will not regret it! Comfortable beds, privacy (when needed), friendly staff, and many others await you and your friends! There is no free breakfast unfortunately, but that's ok as you are center to a lot of cafes and eateries! I would definitely recommend this hostel and will probably stay again on my next visit!

1  Thank Alyssa B
Reviewed 21 March 2018

The hostel has everything. Comfy beds, huge kitchen, awesome staff, clean bathrooms, free breakfast, a movie room. The best thing was definitely the fact they had two large common rooms. One with a pool table and free tea, coffee and hot chocolate. and the other with a piano, bookshelf and a quieter atmosphere. I was there when the weather was too bad to go outside sometimes but I had just as good of a time staying in the hostel. I'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2018

It was my first hostel experience and really enjoyed the stay there. The location is right beside the Edinburgh castle which gives a nice view once you step out of the hostel. I stay in 3 different room sizes, 4bed and 12bed female dorms and 10bed mixed dorm. Would say I prefer the 4bed female dorm the best especially since the view from my room window was fantastic. They also have many areas for people to chill out, and their main lounge area has a pool table and free hot chocolate/tea/coffee.
The staff were very friendly and willing to help with any troubles you had. They provide ear plugs and hairdryer which I found very useful during my stay there. Would absolutely recommend to anyone who wants to stay in an Edinburgh hostel to book with Castle rock.