US$134
US$127
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$138
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$165
US$137
Doubletree
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$171
US$135
US$225
US$160
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$156
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$109
ibis
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$156
US$138
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$106
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$406
US$320
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$494/night.

1,571 results
All reviewsgarden suiteushers restaurantexperience showerkingdom suitehandpicked hotelsexecutive roombrasserie restaurantsteam roomclose to the airportpark and ridelovely hotelrelaxing breakwedding partyfresh milkleisure facilitiesbirthday treatfollowing morning
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Hi I stayed at this hotel from 24 December - 26 December 2017 for a different type of Christmas break with my sister. I can say by far that this is the best hotel I have stayed in, In Scotland if not ever!
From start to finish the stay was superb, staff attentive and lovely. Warm welcome, was guided to room and after check I didn't waste time on going to us the spa facilities. I have been to Spa's before and this one was the cleanest and so relaxing, I recommend the Jacuzzi and experience shower.
Then my room was so cosy even though at a good size with comfy beds, and a bathroom with a heated towel rail. It was these extra special touches that have contributed to the hand picked brand being so wonderful.

One last note, the food is amazing everything was tasty, presented well and washed down well with fine wine, champagne and cocktails.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sneddonlauren10
ChrisMonks72, Deputy General Manager at Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback following your stay at Norton House this Christmas. I am delighted you and your sister had such a great time and that you were able to utilise all the facilities. I appreciate your kind words regarding the team, the staff are all focused on ensuring our guests have the best possible experience and I know they will take great encouragement from your review. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Had lovely stay in this hotel. Room really nice and comfortable. Breakfast was superb, dinner was OK, food quality is superb but menu was a bit disappointing. Staff very attentive but not too much, good balance.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tropicalbliss
ChrisMonks72, Deputy General Manager at Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review following your stay in November. I am delighted you found the food quality to be superb and the team to be attentive. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We stayed at Norton House from Christmas until Dec. 28/17. The hotel was quiet and peaceful, perfect for relaxing and grabbing an afternoon wink. The restaurant was very good with a nice selection. Due to the holiday, the hours of the spa and swimming pool were cut short, which was a bit disappointing but understandable.

Our room was just as pictured on the website and just as described in the confirmation. We had a suite (Ratho) with a loft bedroom and a separate bathroom for our teenage son.

After we left, my son discovered he had forgotten his necklace, but was unsure where he'd last placed it. The Front Desk staff, the Housekeeping staff and the Spa & Pool staff all assisted in tracking it down, and they were able to find it. They shipped it to our home. Really the most professional, helpful and considerate staff. We loved the place and the proximity to Edinburgh gave us an opportunity to explore more than just the hotel and just the city.

Room Tip: The larger suites can accommodate families.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gabriele C

Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am delighted you had such a memorable stay at Norton House Hotel & Spa. The team are focused upon providing attentive & friendly service and they will take great encouragement from your kind words. I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stayed overnight at the start of Jan 2018. We advised that we would be bringing our wheelchair bound daughter.We were upgraded to the Stunning Kingdom Suite. This was actually an apartment of the highest standard. Staff were amazing throughout the hotel. The food was excellent as was the menu choice. The Breakfast was also class and one of the tidiest self service passes ever. All in all a fabulous place to stay with excellent staff.

Room Tip: Kingdom Suite - Luxury
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank James C
ChrisMonks72, Deputy General Manager at Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for posting a great review following your recent stay. I am delighted that you liked all aspects of our hotel and I do hope we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Very nice hotel, wonderful spa for relaxation, you wouldn`t want to leave it! Restaurant is 5 star, food is delicious. Stayed there for Christmas, so the weather wasn`t really suitable to explore the grounds but look really nice. No noise coming from outside, very warm rooms. Friendly and helpful staff. Was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The only downside for me personally were croissants - a bit too dry..

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Olgave
ChrisMonks72, Deputy General Manager at Norton House Hotel & Spa Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

I am very grateful to you for posting a review. I am delighted you found Norton House to be so nice that you did not want to leave. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the team and the facilities, they are very much appreciated. I take on board your feedback regarding the croissants and apologise that they were dry. I will pass this information onto our executive chef to review with his team. I do hope we can welcome you back to our hotel in the very near future.