“Quick service & great snacks”
Review of Kilimanjaro Coffee

Kilimanjaro Coffee
Ranked #30 of 201 Coffee & Tea in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

A nice cafe that catered to all of our tastes. Comfortable feel and quick service. Recommend the chocolate tiffin and cheese scones!

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious espresso (they had different coffee grind settings for different coffees- how it should be) and top rate brunch. I had the eggs and bacon on courgette fritters. Their business levels was a testament to their standard. Young man who served us was very pleasant. Sadly there was no facilities to change my baby and when I asked if I could change her on the sofa, I was told yes but I'd receive no support if any other diners complained.. A shame.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Nipped in for a quick cuppa. Was ok but nothing special. Wouldn't go out of my way to come here again.

1  Thank Vicky F
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Wandered down for breakfast on our last morning in Edinburgh after reading the reviews. The coffee was good, but the breakfast was not amazing (especially considering the price). Don't get me wrong- it was made very well but presentation seemed to be lacking on the plates. The atmosphere was also very stale - not a very warm and cozy place for a coffee shop. If I was in the area I would grab a cup to go, but I wouldn't go out of my way to come back.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Set in student city, certainly felt older than the rest of the clientele. Coffee was strong and well made and the carrot cake was delicious - good mixture of ingredients and flavours. Coffee was more than I would normally pay, but it was a good atmosphere