All reviews student accommodation these apartments nicholson street royal mile breakfast facility double bed student housing birthday night self catering nice apartment small kitchen iron ironing board third floor friendly reception staff modern facilities great accommodation would stay here again
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

You cannot fault the location, as the accommodation is so expensive in Edinburgh, it seemed like a good choice. The room itself was fine and was clean. However, there were holes in the pillow cases and a yellow stain on one of the towels. There was also a disgusting smell coming from the bathroom; it smelt like stale beer or drains, I reported this so hopefully it will be rectified. I also think £150 a night is a bit steep but I guess you pay for location. Apart from the above it had all the facilities you need and the staff were really friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Edinburgh1st, Manager at Richmond Place Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear waterfalls_11,

Thank you for your review of our apartments.

I am very disappointed to read that you experienced issues during your stay in particular in your bathroom as those are most certainly not the standard we pride ourselves on and of my expectation. Following your review we have investigated those in full and taken appropriate measures to ensure those will not happen again.

I would be delighted to discuss with you in person, please contact myself direct.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed with the service and location for the price. I was able to check in early. The room was spotless. Small but very well equipped kitchen. Plenty of clean towels and loo roll. Bed was very comfy. Safe provided in the wardrobe. Iron and ironing board also available. Room was very quiet overnight (I was at the back)

Was able to leave my bag after check out at no extra charge.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Edinburgh1st, Manager at Richmond Place Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear maggie c,

Thank you for your excellent review of Richmond Place apartments following your stay.

I am very pleased to read about the enjoyment of your stay in particular the room cleanliness, service and room amenities. Our reception are doing their best to accommodate early arrivals and store luggage following our guest's departure.

The team and myself look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on Tuesday 7th Aug. Location to NCP car park is great. Staff on reception are a credit to you, helpful, friendly and very welcoming. Room was absolutely fine, clean etc...the breakfast was lovely and again staff were great. Would recommend for this and for location to the royal mile which is just down the road.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Edinburgh1st, Manager at Richmond Place Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Julie L,

Thank you for your 5 star review of Richmond Place Apartments.

I am delighted to read your very positive comments about our staff, room and breakfast which have been shared with the whole team to ensure we keep our standards high.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Spent 5 nights at Richmond Place, the location is great, it is good that you can cook, and you have a bathroom in the room, but those who have back problems will not be happy with the bed - it was way too soft, and too small.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank annamariar665
Edinburgh1st, Manager at Richmond Place Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear annamaria r,

Many thanks for your review following your stay.

I am pleased to read your comments about our location and facilities but I am sorry that you experienced problems with the bed. So I can investigate your comment fully I would appreciate if you contact me direct.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Workers were very friendly. Great location in old part of the city for food and shopping. We walked everywhere and found great local places to eat. Room was clean and warm and had a small kitchen. When we grew tired of eating out we went to Tesco, the grocery store around the corner, and bought food to cook.
These apartments were part of the U. Of Edinburgh student housing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Edinburgh1st, Manager at Richmond Place Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear 234dougal,

I am very pleased to read your comments and thank you for your kind review.

Your feedback regarding our cleanliness, service and facilities have been shared with the team to ensure we maintain our high standards and continue to provide excellent service.

On your next visit why not try our Masson House Bistro at Pollock Halls to tickle your tastebuds.