US$129
  • Pool
Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$235
Hotels.com
US$127
US$110
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$129
FountainCourt
US$185
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Cairn Hotel Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$71
US$99
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
3,191 results
All reviewspremier inncity centreprinces streetminute walkgood nights sleepbudget hoteltram stopfamily roomreception staffnight's sleepnight stayshort breakcomfy bedroyal milecooked breakfasthaymarketinns
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed with my girlfriend,booked a double and were given 2 single beds individually dressed and pushed together which was strange. The staff in general weren't great and were not at all attentive. The positives were the location, the breakfast and food were good.For the price paid it was a poor service. I wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen L
LRHEdinburgh, General Manager at Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Stephen,

I am really disappointed to read that your stay wasn't completely to your satisfaction as we always want to ensure that all of our guests have the best possible stay with us. I will share this feedback with the management team and we shall discuss what improvements we can implement here. I do hope that over time you will return to visit and we can demonstrate that we have acted on your comments here.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Excellent location near Haymarket. Recently refurbished - very tastefully done. Loved all the art work. Very comfortable. Pleasant staff. Lovely breakfast - loved the orange squeezer for fresh orange juice! But no blueberries after 9:30! Will return but please ensure plenty of fresh fruit.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Cat,

Thank you for you kind feedback. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the new look and feel of the hotel. I will pass your feedback onto the Restaurant Manager and we will ensure that all fruit is replenished regularly throughout the service. I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely friendly hotel was pleasantly surprised and close to all amenities helpful staff nothing was too much trouble would recommend this hotel for your stay in Edinburgh large room for 3 femails sharing and lovely breakfast

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review following your stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your time here with your friends!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel well located for the Usher Hall about 10-15 minutes walk away. Interesting wall art in the bathroom. Bit of a queue at check in but this was due to timing & the receptionist apologised for the wait. Staff are very pleasant. Restaurant was good & reasonably priced - some of the best chips I've had. One thing to note is that there's no 24 hour licence so you can't get an alcoholic drink after hours even as a resident. Will definitely stay here again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review of your stay with us. The team will be really delighted to know that you found them to be pleasant and we are already looking forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed overnight on 4th October and while impressed by the look of the hotel I was disappointed in the service and also the comfort of the room. Check in went smoothly and was pleased with the look of the room, unfortunately the bed was uncomfortably hard and the pillows and duvet weren’t of great quality. Service in the bar was slow and a there was long wait for food to come. The burger was tasty enough though. I stayed in the room designed for women..with prosecco and a hot water bottle .. neither of which were in the room. Far and away the worst thing about my stay was the noise of sliding doors from the store room through the wall. From 8am onwards every few minutes the noise of a shutter or roller door interrupted the peace. I had a late check out but ended up leaving early because of the noise. On calling reception they said they would investigate, but the noise continued. Overall not the best stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

I am really disappointed to read your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We always want to ensure that each of our guests have the best possible stay with us and it really seems that we have let you down on this occasion so I would like to apologise as this is certainly not the normal service that we provide. I will share your feedback with all of the team so that everybody can understand the part we played in your stay and I would like to assure you that we will be taking your comments very seriously.

I do hope that you will return to see the improvements that we will implement here.