My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the Residence Inn.
Location is good, 15 min walk into the city, 5 min walk to supermarket.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, and offered good service, going out of their way to book tours and advice for our short break.
Rooms were bigger than expected, and comfortable and clean.
The breakfast provide was not fancy, but sufficient and within expectations.
However, they have a very limited menu for other meals, and the soup I ordered tasted like it came from a can.
Overall, a good hotel for 2, but would not recommend for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh offers short and long-stay accommodations in Edinburgh, Scotland. At our hotel, set a pace that suits you, whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months. Located in the heart of Edinburgh in the new Quartermile development, you have it all at your fingertips with Edinburgh Castle, the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace, Princes Street, the Meadows, the National Museum of Scotland and the Scottish Parliament all with in a few minutes walk. You'll thrive at Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh with all the conveniences you need. Like spacious studio, superior studio and one bedroom suites with separate living, working, kitchen and sleeping areas. Complimentary grocery delivery service to fill your refrigerator and satisfy cravings. Complimentary internet for connecting to work and the outside world. Free hot breakfast to start mornings off right and evening social hours to end the day well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Residence Inn By Marriott Edinburgh Scotland