US$128
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$244
US$207
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$143
US$119
Doubletree
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$130
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

Edinburgh Marriott Hotel(Edinburgh)
US$166
US$132
US$147
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$152
FountainCourt
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$109
ibis
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$106
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$535
US$313
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$464/night.

All reviewsattic roomlocal pubs and restaurantsbus linesspent a weekholyrood parkwalk into townarthur's seatevery morningbreakfast was deliciousroom was clean and comfortablemain attractionsfull scottishedinburgh festivalshort stayroyal milekeysconvenience
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Sorry Peter as lovely as an owner you are the guest house was a total, utter disgrace. I booked a "loft" room with shared bathroom at £35 a night. I left after the first night. If I had of arrived earlier than 8pm I would never have stayed at all. Single bed springs in my back the whole night. Dirt was inches think on the portable tv. Width of the room... I kid you not... Was the width of a single bed and a sink. It had a four bulb ceiling light with 1 working bulb. A lamp with no bulb. I mentioned the bed. Horrendous. The shared bathroom had a shower that was BLACK with mould. Pipes woke me up along with the guest in the next room at 6am. Noise from water pipes (which were obviously running all through the "loft" panels) were so loud I couldn't sleep through. I'm a pretty tolerable person and didn't expect much for a cheap price but I was so peeved I asked Peter could I have my money and leave. He was very apologetic and gave me my money for the second night back. I then spent the next two hours finding somewhere else to stay!! Breakfast was disgusting. I couldn't eat the "sausages" and quickly ate toast and beans, drank my coffee and left. Room 7 Peter is NOT a room fit for humans. Don't rent this to anyone. The sloped ceiling means there's really only about four paces of standing room! Sorry for such a bad review but you ruined my holiday and this was a deserving review!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 November 2016

We stayed a few days in this guest house which was in a nice and quiet area,car park space was plenty.The rooms were tidy and comfortable we specially enjoyed the hearty breakfast freshly cooked and served by the friendly staff also it is close to the town centre and bus.We can highly recomment this guest house.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

So its a many bedroomed b&b in a typical Edinburgh House
Plus points:-
Free safe parking
Good public transport (short walk)
Close to some good pubs & amenities
Quiet area (for Edinburgh)
Owner helpful & cheerful
Clean
Cheap - £30 each per night

Minuses:
See pic for our top floor room - very compact!
Not ensuite
Wifi didnt reach our top floor
BREAKFAST! I see from other reviews that the breakfasts were as bad as ours, cold, few niggles
I emailed Peter, the Owner who assured me he had spoken to his staff, and things should now improve
So if there are reviews that point to poor breakfasts after mine, then they haven't improved

If you stay, I recommend Leslie's Bar nearby for a pint & food & fantastic ambience

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I arrived bit early but Peter was kind enough to offer me breakfast and offered me a room very quickly. Also, he offered me a bigger, more spacious room/ensuite for the major portion of my stay even though I had booked for something smaller! Breakfast is a very friendly affair with Peter and his wonderful staff genuinely making you feel welcome and nice. I was blissfully unaware until I had to vacate my 'bonus' room when someone else arrived to take it and only when I saw my original room could I see how generous this gesture really was :) Peter also guided me during my initial days and patiently answered all my queries. Overall the best way to start in a new city! I'd recommend this place to everyone :)

Room Tip: Room in the basement is where I stayed and it was simply the best!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2016

For the price we were given a real treat here. Very clean and breakfast cooked to order. Lovely people that were so helpful. I arrived very late, but that was accommodated and I felt at home and safe.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo