“New menu? Won't be back”
Review of Jeremiah's Taproom

Jeremiah's Taproom
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeremiah's Taproom is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #775 of 2,700 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: American, Scottish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I live nearby so I have been at Jeremiah's quite a few times. I could have come more frequently but I love Stout beer and their selection was always very poor - especially for a place with quite a few taps. However, I used to enjoy their food and the fact that there were a few veggie options in the menu. Well, now the menu's changed and when I last went I tried the only veggie burger they had: a soggy, cold portobello mushroom and buffalo mozzarella burger. Who the heck came up with that for a burger?? I reluctantly gave it a shot and regretted that as soon as I saw this slimy, wet blob presented to me.
I'm not interested in the rest of the menu, neither is my husband, and the stouts are still underrepresented in their beer selection. So... farewell!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Ali the security guard made us feel so at home. Absolutely the best security guard in Edinburgh. Excellent drinks at top prices can’t go wrong.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This is an ok place to have a beer with friends in the Leith Walk area. Can't testify for the food but the atmosphere is all right.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were absolutely starving after a day in the sun and went here for quiz night. Everyone we were with before had warned us of the food here (we should have listened). The Mac n cheese (which on the menu said came with breadcrumbs) came with crushed Doritos on top?? Halumi fries came with a pile of paprika poured on it and were cold, the tacos we had one bite of then put it down because it was awful! I’m not a picky eater but it was all literally inedible! Should have trusted our friends and never went!

1  Thank Sydney R
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered two Scottish breakfasts and the eggs, beans and bacon were cold, sausage was inedible in general a terrible breakfast. Disappointing as I have been here before and it was nice. Staff very nice and did take the price of the hot drinks off but not ideal considering I had recommended this place to my family as a place to go.

2  Thank Healy1875